“Italian Beef!!!!”

Portillo's Hot Dogs
Ranked #3 of 31 Quick Bites in Tempe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Okay, as someone who has eaten at several locations in Chicago, this one is right there. I know it probably kills people in Chicago for me to say this, but it is true. They did a great job and it is fun to get this type of food in AZ! The service was quick, food was excellent, all in all a great experience!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came right from Ironman Arizona hungry as a wolf. Tried the drive through with my bike and was met by a grumpy woman who said I couldn't do the drive through on a bike. Like it would've mattered. I asked if I could take the $$$ bike inside to order, which I couldn't either. Thanks for great and flexible service!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here after Dino’s Git Down. This was the best hot dog I’ve ever had. And the chili cheese fries were awesome too! The line was long, but moved fast. Staff was friendly and helpful. We sat outside and ate where it was a little quieter.
I will definitely go back before we head home.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Just like I remembered. Get the big beef dipped with the hot peppers so delicious you will not be disappointed. Service is fast and the people are friendly

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

On my way to the Tempe marketplace Best Buy and spotted this restaurant. Went back and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I used to work at a place called Windy City Hot Dogs so I wanted to check out how Portillo's compared. Got the jumbo dog with everything and it was spot on. Tomato slices, peppers, mustard, cucumbers, on a sesame seed bun and seasoned with celery salt. I definitely recommend this place for good ole American food. Be aware, there is no table service. You line up to order your food and wait for your number to be called.

Date of visit: October 2018