“Replaced by Revival”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Mucho is now Revival. Different name, identical menu. CHanged the look slightly, maybe added different artwork, but pretty much the same place

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Amazing! Great kitchen staff and awesome wait staff! You aren't waiting forever and a day for your food, it makes you full and satisfied with what you paid for, and it is just dang delicious. I go there every day because I live in the neighborhood, but it's just like going to a family members house. Everyone is great and so is the grub!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Took my adult daughter to this restaurant this evening. The food was outstanding. We had the quacamole and a Sonoran shrimp cocktail as appetizers, then the red chili pork tacos and pork tamales with mole.

The quacamole was outstanding.

The mole .. I'm not really quite sure what to say. The good news is that it was, hands down, the best mole I've ever had... and I've had quite a few. The bad news is that our server told us the restaurant is closing in about a week! It will be changing name and theme under the same ownership and staff. I asked the big question .. "will the mole still be on the menu", and she said she thought not.

So, I just don't know whether to be happy that we had such an outstanding meal there tonight .. or profoundly sad that when I come back to visit my daughter in the future that this will not be an experience we can ever repeat...

1  Thank Metrum
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My client sent me here, they said a nice local place. I would agree. Chips and salsa had great flavor to them, the guac with grand marnier had unique sweet taste. I had pork burrito, they said spicy, I would so not at all, salsa had more spice. Great location right next to ASU.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Service, food, and location excellent. Nice variety of good food and drink for all of us. Try their white Sangria.