Four Peaks Brewing Company
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Great Stop for Great Beer and Food

We stopped here on our trip because well, it's amazing. We met up with one of my friends as well... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
lizj849
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
A Must Stop For Beer Lovers!

We love Kilt Lifter beer so decided to check out brew pub while we were in Phoenix. I had the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jwhite653
Albuquerque, New Mexico
via mobile

All reviews great beer peach ale burger bar food craft beer carne adovada french dip brew pub beer battered fries italian beef chicken roll service was great outside seating kilt waitress lifter sunbru
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I love this place. Every time I'm in the Tempe area I make sure I go to Four Peaks Brewing Co. When friends go to visit AZ and ask me for a recommendation, I say "Four Peaks!" I've watched this small beer company grow from one location in a historic Tempe building to multiple AZ restaurant locations. Yes, they've sold to a large international beer co (not name dropping), but as someone who no longer lives in the area, I WANT THEIR BEER ON THE EAST COAST!. I can't wait. I miss their burgers too. My wife and I miss ordering their vegetarian pizza with 1/2 chicken. GO! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We stopped here for lunch & the hamburgers were very good & is they have excellent beer. This is a causal eating place. The thing that I didn’t like was that the wait staff spent much of their time standing in a group socializing & you don’t see that in most busy restaurants. Maybe they were over staffed that day or not that busy but I would prefer not to see & hear this. I also didn’t like the lack of continuity of the wait staff & 3 different people came to our table. I would rush back to this place.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Great craft beer selection. I had a flight of beer - with many beers to choose from. Nice atmosphere, food was very good too.

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

# for airport restaurant#

Stopped by at the airport Four Peaks Brewery, a big travel day ahead- been up since 3.30, and wanting a decent breakfast. We were asked to move to a smaller, far less comfortable table with no effort at politeness. Even though there were 17 spare tables and no line (others clearly having being forewarned).

Foolishly, we believed the breakfast description of the apparently hearty Brewer’s breakfast of eggs, sour dough toast, bacon and a peppers and home fries side. Once our order was taken, the meals came out less than three minutes later- a clear warning sign. The potato’s were cold, bacon ridiculously over cooked, cooled then heated up again, the sour dough toast was not sour dough, my eggs were terrible (how do you ruin scrambled eggs?), though my friend’s over easy eggs were quite good.

There was a multitude of staff. 3 of which simply stood in the walkway watching reruns of the previous night’s sugar bowl final. About three staff actually working behind the bar. The rest on their phones or chatting to each other, ignoring customers left and right.

Loud, obnoxious music and breaking crockery and glasses every few minutes.

The bill was then given to us within 11 minutes of sitting down.

We spoke to the waitress who hurriedly comp’d us the meal' and said that she knew the breakfast wasn’t good here, and to next time we should just go to Denny’s.

Worst food - and shoddy service- worst I’ve eaten in all the years I’ve been living and travelling through the US.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

four Peaks is always a great place to enjoy a meal with family. The kids Mel has excellent chicken tenders. The side salads are delicious. Burgers and sandwiches are excellent. The beer is excellent. The Kilt Lifter is one of the best Scottish Ales on this continent.