“Peach Ale is "7" out of 5 Stars”

Four Peaks Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 30 Nightlife in Tempe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The original Four Peaks in Tempe is the Mother Ship to all things Four Peaks! Daily Specials, Single Tank Series, and seasonals make each visit unique! Join us for a brewery tour and experience the sights, sounds, and smells of what makes Four Peaks Brewery Arizona's premier brewery! Visit our website for more details.
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Four Peaks is a favorite hangout spot when we visit. Bar food is OK. I enjoy the different flight of beers to try. Staff can get busy on weekends. I recommend to come early and get a good seat outside.Even after they were bought by one of the bigger brew companies, they still serve good brewed beer.
Parking is limited.
A good flight of beer is about 4 to 5 samples.
Shop of Tap Handles in the back.
Seems I always go to my favorite after the samples.
.Do not get me wrong- I love my Michigan beer. When it comes to AZ beer- my favorite is Peach Ale.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"sunbru"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Went with friends to try the beers and wound up eating. There was a nice selection of food and we all tried something different and shared. Wife and I had the brats and the fish and chips, which were both good.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I love this place. Every time I'm in the Tempe area I make sure I go to Four Peaks Brewing Co. When friends go to visit AZ and ask me for a recommendation, I say "Four Peaks!" I've watched this small beer company grow from one location in a historic Tempe building to multiple AZ restaurant locations. Yes, they've sold to a large international beer co (not name dropping), but as someone who no longer lives in the area, I WANT THEIR BEER ON THE EAST COAST!. I can't wait. I miss their burgers too. My wife and I miss ordering their vegetarian pizza with 1/2 chicken. GO! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We stopped here for lunch & the hamburgers were very good & is they have excellent beer. This is a causal eating place. The thing that I didn’t like was that the wait staff spent much of their time standing in a group socializing & you don’t see that in most busy restaurants. Maybe they were over staffed that day or not that busy but I would prefer not to see & hear this. I also didn’t like the lack of continuity of the wait staff & 3 different people came to our table. I would rush back to this place.