All reviews baked potato free dinner indoor outdoor pool chicken tenders evening kickback happy hour in the evening complimentary food free soda evening food free hot breakfast tacos outstanding hotel waffles long weekend room was spotless king bed top floor
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Having stayed at both this Tempe location and the Phoenix one, this does not measure up to the Phoenix location, it is not as clean, roomy, or comfortable. There was dust on the coffeemaker and I found a long black hair in the sink on my first day. I asked for a different “cleaner” room and they switched this for me. On the plus side, the location is convenient, right off the freeway (10) with easy airport access; free drinks and dinner is good (but food cold); breakfast has a large variety of items, cereal, yogurt, toast, waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and gravy. Parking lot is huge and it was quiet. I would have given it 5 stars if not for the dirty sink with hair upon arrival. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I went on this trip with a friend and the two bedroom suite was more than enough room. One had the bedroom and the other had the fold out couch. It was what you eould expect for comfort from a fold out. The staff is super nice and everything is really clean. If you are a Drury rewards member then you could get bonus points for skipping housekeeping days which was a nice perk.

The breakfast buffet is well stocked. It has oatmeal, a waffle maker, eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereals, yogurt and fruit. Something for everyone. The evening kickback also has 3 free drinks. The drink options aren't the greatest quality but hey they are free. They have wine, bud light or liquor drinks. The food is ok. You could really eat there for dinner without spending money on a meal, which we did a couple of the nights. We were there for three nights. They had chicken tenders the first night, tacos the second night, and grilled chicken the third night. They all included nachos, baked potatoes, salad bar, a pasta or rice dish, and soups. The soups weren't that great. The highlight was the salad bar and nachos. The tacos were probably my favorite kickback menu item. Overall it was a really great value for the price. I wish there were more Drury Inns to stay at in the usual places I visit. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at another one.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in one of the suites for one night.
The internet is decent, the breakfast is ok.
The beds are large and comfortable.
There is a pool and spa that is free to use.
The hotel staff are friendly and courteous. Check out is easy, you just leave the key in the room and leave.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2018

No complaints about the facility nor the staff - we were just very surprised by the noise level up on the top floor from the nearby highways.

We were pleased to get complimentary food and wine in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Parking was plentiful and convenient. Staff was consistently friendly and helpful.

Believe it or not, the Drury location near the Phoenix airport has much quieter rooms and the same amenities, so it will likely be our go-to Phoenix hotel. It is also closer to one of our favorites, the "original" Carolina’s on Mohave.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Our room was comfortable, but nothing special. I did not like that they did not have lotion in bathroom, only b/c every other hotel in PHX does so I didn't pack any. Kickback (5:30-7 happy hour) was nice, especially since they offer everyday vs Residence Inn only does it Mon-Wed. Breakfast was above average, although they did not offer any flavored coffee creamer.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple