All reviewsbaked potatofree dinnerthe indoor outdoor poolchicken tendersevening kickbackhappy hour in the eveningadult beveragescomplimentary foodfree sodaevening foodsausage pattiesfree hot breakfasttacosoutstanding hotellong weekendroom was spotlessking bed
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Honestly, this was a nice hotel with many amenities offered.

We were especially pleased with the staff who were pleasant and responsive when we ran into troubles while checking in. We had asked ahead for a quiet room. When I doubled checked that it would be quiet the clerk assured that it would be. Sadly, when we went to our room it was on the side of the hotel that was right next to the freeway. You could easily hear the traffic and my husband sleeps really lightly. I was not pleased, but when I called the front desk, the clerk said they would be up to move us to another room. We were given a lower room on the side of the hotel which fronts the hotel and did not face the freeway nor the main room that intersected with the freeway. It was 100% more quiet.

On top of that, there were many amenities. Popcorn in the afternoon, which was crispy an tasty. They also had a free happy hour time period. Granted the selection was limited. The area was comfortable and they had appetizers also for free. It seemed that many people were availing themselves of it and some fed their families with that versus going out to a restaurant. Since they were serving tacos and fixings, among other things, that seemed like a reasonable choice. They also had a tasty breakfast offering, with many options including waffles. The coffee was quite good.

All and all, this was a great hotel and one I would stay in again...... I would assume the other Drury Inn sites would be equally good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the entry side if you want a quieter room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I stayed at the Drury for 5 days with my two boys. Hotel is very easy to access from the highway. It is kept extremely clean (rooms, lobby, pool...). The staff are friendly and always greet you with a smile. The breakfast and afternoon snack were great and included in the price of the room. We had a great experience .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Having stayed at both this Tempe location and the Phoenix one, this does not measure up to the Phoenix location, it is not as clean, roomy, or comfortable. There was dust on the coffeemaker and I found a long black hair in the sink on my first day. I asked for a different “cleaner” room and they switched this for me. On the plus side, the location is convenient, right off the freeway (10) with easy airport access; free drinks and dinner is good (but food cold); breakfast has a large variety of items, cereal, yogurt, toast, waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and gravy. Parking lot is huge and it was quiet. I would have given it 5 stars if not for the dirty sink with hair upon arrival. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I went on this trip with a friend and the two bedroom suite was more than enough room. One had the bedroom and the other had the fold out couch. It was what you eould expect for comfort from a fold out. The staff is super nice and everything is really clean. If you are a Drury rewards member then you could get bonus points for skipping housekeeping days which was a nice perk.

The breakfast buffet is well stocked. It has oatmeal, a waffle maker, eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereals, yogurt and fruit. Something for everyone. The evening kickback also has 3 free drinks. The drink options aren't the greatest quality but hey they are free. They have wine, bud light or liquor drinks. The food is ok. You could really eat there for dinner without spending money on a meal, which we did a couple of the nights. We were there for three nights. They had chicken tenders the first night, tacos the second night, and grilled chicken the third night. They all included nachos, baked potatoes, salad bar, a pasta or rice dish, and soups. The soups weren't that great. The highlight was the salad bar and nachos. The tacos were probably my favorite kickback menu item. Overall it was a really great value for the price. I wish there were more Drury Inns to stay at in the usual places I visit. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at another one.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in one of the suites for one night.
The internet is decent, the breakfast is ok.
The beds are large and comfortable.
There is a pool and spa that is free to use.
The hotel staff are friendly and courteous. Check out is easy, you just leave the key in the room and leave.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business