All reviews baked potato free dinner the indoor outdoor pool chicken tenders evening kickback happy hour in the evening adult beverages complimentary food free soda evening food sausage patties free hot breakfast tacos outstanding hotel long weekend room was spotless king bed
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Drury Inn's are amazing! We had a 2 room suite for the same price as a regular rooms at other hotels we looked at. Everything was clean, staff was super friendly, evening meals with 3 drinks from the bar for each adult, awesome breakfast selection. Check in/out was easy, Wi-Fi worked great. The indoor/outdoor pool was awesome, my kids loved swimming under the wall. Anywhere I travel from now on will have a Drury Inn involved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2018

This hotel in my opinion is the absolute best value for the money, hands down. The Drury not only serves up a very good free hot breakfast but also another free meal at 5:30 in the afternoon every day. This is a huge savings for anyone, especially families. My wife and I stayed here for seven nights and took advantage of the afternoon meal perk four different nights. Hotel is only three years old and right next to the I-10 which is very convenient and you are only thirteen minutes from downtown Tempe and S Mill Rd at the heart of Tempe's shopping and restaurant district. I saved eight hundred to a thousand dollars staying at the Drury verses downtown Tempe. The hotel staff at the Drury are the best, front desk, cleaning ladies, pool maintenance man,so friendly, helpful and so pleasant to visit with. My wife and I will be staying here on our return trip to Phoenix and we will also be looking to stay at a Drury when we travel to other areas of the US. I just have to add and say that the hotel was very clean, indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub with a large patio area with plenty of chairs and tables.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We love the Drury Inn and Suites and look for opportunities to stay anywhere. We were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary and chose the Tempe location for an overnighter. Upon Check in, we were greeted by name, wished a Happy Anniversary, and were given a room upgrade to a King Suite. Then, once in the room, the manager knocked at the door and brought us a goodie bag of treats along with a thank you card for choosing the Drury Inn for our anniversary celebration. We always love the

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Honestly, this was a nice hotel with many amenities offered.

We were especially pleased with the staff who were pleasant and responsive when we ran into troubles while checking in. We had asked ahead for a quiet room. When I doubled checked that it would be quiet the clerk assured that it would be. Sadly, when we went to our room it was on the side of the hotel that was right next to the freeway. You could easily hear the traffic and my husband sleeps really lightly. I was not pleased, but when I called the front desk, the clerk said they would be up to move us to another room. We were given a lower room on the side of the hotel which fronts the hotel and did not face the freeway nor the main room that intersected with the freeway. It was 100% more quiet.

On top of that, there were many amenities. Popcorn in the afternoon, which was crispy an tasty. They also had a free happy hour time period. Granted the selection was limited. The area was comfortable and they had appetizers also for free. It seemed that many people were availing themselves of it and some fed their families with that versus going out to a restaurant. Since they were serving tacos and fixings, among other things, that seemed like a reasonable choice. They also had a tasty breakfast offering, with many options including waffles. The coffee was quite good.

All and all, this was a great hotel and one I would stay in again...... I would assume the other Drury Inn sites would be equally good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the entry side if you want a quieter room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I stayed at the Drury for 5 days with my two boys. Hotel is very easy to access from the highway. It is kept extremely clean (rooms, lobby, pool...). The staff are friendly and always greet you with a smile. The breakfast and afternoon snack were great and included in the price of the room. We had a great experience .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family