All reviewsbaked potatofree dinnerthe indoor outdoor poolchicken tendersevening kickbackhappy hour in the eveningadult beveragescomplimentary foodfree sodaevening foodsausage pattiesfree hot breakfasttacosoutstanding hotellong weekendroom was spotlessking bed
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I stayed there last month and had a great stay. I got a suite because I met up with a friend. The room was comfortable and clean. We thoroughly enjoyed the included happy hour and breakfast in the morning. The lady who acted as bartender in the evening and then as hostess in the morning was so cheerful and attentive.

The location was so easy, right off the freeway. In total, you can't find a better value.

Room Tip: Because I had a suite, the room I was in was set back from the freeway, so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Within its budget range, this is probably the absolute nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. We visited in the summer so occupancy was low, which meant that the hotel staff was incredibly attentive and the price we paid was phenomenal. The rooms are nice and spacious, super clean, and have several amenities (mini fridge, microwave, etc.). Not to mention, Drury gives you free breakfast, free happy hour drinks, and basically free dinner (they call them appetizers but it's pretty much a dinner buffet). We could not have been happier with our stay!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2018

All the staff I encountered were not only professional but personable, friendly & very nice. They truly seemed to care about my stay and any needs. One individual in particular went way above & beyond her call of duty in assisting me with a completely dead car battery. My insurance does not offer road side assistance - but she jumped into the roll and was incredibly helpful - literally got her hands dirty while helping me jump my car battery! Also- the pillows in the room were amazingly comfortable! I ordered the same pillows when I got home!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank Jennajv
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Drury Inn's are amazing! We had a 2 room suite for the same price as a regular rooms at other hotels we looked at. Everything was clean, staff was super friendly, evening meals with 3 drinks from the bar for each adult, awesome breakfast selection. Check in/out was easy, Wi-Fi worked great. The indoor/outdoor pool was awesome, my kids loved swimming under the wall. Anywhere I travel from now on will have a Drury Inn involved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed May 13, 2018

This hotel in my opinion is the absolute best value for the money, hands down. The Drury not only serves up a very good free hot breakfast but also another free meal at 5:30 in the afternoon every day. This is a huge savings for anyone, especially families. My wife and I stayed here for seven nights and took advantage of the afternoon meal perk four different nights. Hotel is only three years old and right next to the I-10 which is very convenient and you are only thirteen minutes from downtown Tempe and S Mill Rd at the heart of Tempe's shopping and restaurant district. I saved eight hundred to a thousand dollars staying at the Drury verses downtown Tempe. The hotel staff at the Drury are the best, front desk, cleaning ladies, pool maintenance man,so friendly, helpful and so pleasant to visit with. My wife and I will be staying here on our return trip to Phoenix and we will also be looking to stay at a Drury when we travel to other areas of the US. I just have to add and say that the hotel was very clean, indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub with a large patio area with plenty of chairs and tables.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple