“Awesome dinner”

Vincitorio's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincitorio's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 829 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Delicious meal, great homemade pasta, super tiramisu and great wedding soup. Everything Marci our waitress, told us we should get we're excellent including her service. She is by for a favorite server because a couple which are regulars sitting by us had asked to have her as their server when they made their reservations. All of this for a great affordable price.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We went to their DUELING PIANOS which is held the last Friday of every month. It is held in the bar dining room. We stayed for the entire 3 hours of music and had the best time. We also met new friends. You need to call and make reservations well ahead of time and you cannot book this using any online service, you must call in. Cost is $29.95 per person and includes entree, salad and soda.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

It is in my old neighborhood but could easily be in Italy! This is an amazing restaurant with home cooked specialties and they will even customize a plate for you. I have had lunch and dinner there several times. Now I drive a half hour back just to eat here and it beats Scottsdale by a mile. The lunch buffet is also a treat beyond fantastic. Try any of the salmon dishes/salad and the lasagna. But really everything is excellent and service is always with a smile. Nice bar, too if you have to wait.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Today we had our family Easter meal at VinciTorios! This was the first time we have eaten here & it was wonderful! The ambiance was great & the food was delicious! Try the fried ravioli appetizer.... delish! Our waitress, Marcie, was a delight! She was attentive, thorough & lots of fun! We would definitely recommend this restaurant & will surely return!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

This was my first time at Vincitorio's but my GF's absolute favorite Italian restaurant. I can honestly say, just based on the excellent service alone, my beautiful GF's high praises of this place did not fall short.

Marcy was our server and she guided me through each course. She was knowledgeable and sweet! The place was very busy but the host was gracious enough to sit us down at a table (most people wouldn't have noticed, but we did). As a plus, there was live music right in front of us.

Thank you to Vincitorio and staff in ensuring my first experience was nothing short of extraordinary.

READER TIP: Try the Urlo (Scream) red wine. It was absolutely amazing and it was a very affordable bottle experience.