“Worked out perfectly!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alan B
“Worked out perfectly!”
Reviewed February 27, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I'm just finishing up my 3 month stay at this property and it worked out great for what I wanted. I wanted to have an extra bedroom for visitors, I wanted to be close to the airport, I wanted to have both my car and my Harley here, and I wanted to have my cat. I had 3 different visitors come in from Wisconsin and they all 3 enjoyed their visit immensely. The owner, Jose, and his daughter, Alder, were very accommodating and took care of any issues and problems that come up in a timely manner. (There was only a couple of small things, not even worth mentioning). I would definitely rent this unit again!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kjnc50
“Easy access to main roads”
Reviewed December 19, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Convenient location with quick access to main highways. Very clean. Secure with keypad entry and deadbolt locks. More storage available in the closets than expected. Computer desk in bedroom was helpful. We were glad our small dog was allowed and she appreciated the patio. Programmable thermostat kept us comfortable. Prompt response from owner or daughter when we had questions. Cozy = small and this was fine for us.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing