The place is dirty and so is the cook. The food is disgusting, I only took a few bites before I had to quit because I just couldn't do it anymore. Plus I find it hard to eat when flies are buzzing around me. I spotted mouse feces on the floor in the corner. The cook smelled of cigarette smoke and the fingernails were filthy. They have a tip jar in the kitchen, however it seems those tips are not for the person doing all the work as I witnessed Sue the owner come in and swipe everything from the tip jar, when she contributed nothing to the making of the breakfast. Sad and cheap.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.