“Health concerns”

Add it.
Stampede Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Tombstone
Reviewed October 26, 2015

The place is dirty and so is the cook. The food is disgusting, I only took a few bites before I had to quit because I just couldn't do it anymore. Plus I find it hard to eat when flies are buzzing around me. I spotted mouse feces on the floor in the corner. The cook smelled of cigarette smoke and the fingernails were filthy. They have a tip jar in the kitchen, however it seems those tips are not for the person doing all the work as I witnessed Sue the owner come in and swipe everything from the tip jar, when she contributed nothing to the making of the breakfast. Sad and cheap.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

Dirty, disgusting, needs to be shut down by the health department. Food is gross. Lots of flies and rat droppings. A dead fly found its way into the middle of my muffin, was obviously baked in there. Unbelievable its allowed to continue serving the public.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Treats were very well displayed. The staff were happy and helpful answered all of our questions. We tried a little of everything and no complaints.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Items not properly marked for legal ingredients and such, plus some of it was not even cooked/baked, like cakes with raw egg still in the middle! Pathetic and a health hazard, for sure!

2  Thank Theo D

Been to Stampede Bakery? Share your experiences!