US$75
Allen Street Inn(Tombstone)
US$79
US$67
US$85
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$90
  • Free Internet
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
US$89
San Jose House(Tombstone)
US$69
All reviewsroom was cleanin townallen streetgreat place to stayhot tubnice poolhistoric districtmotelofficebunkhouseactionporchazdiscount
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the 2nd time and we learned it was purchased by new owners. Well they haven't done any maintenance since last year. They need to replace carpets, a/c, bathrooms, towels, sheets and lots more. etc. This hotel is a 5 min walk to Allen St and that's why we rough it a bit to stay close to town. We were disappointed in the cleanliness. Everything needs to be updated. Wifi is basically not even a signal. So many issues.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Clewis34347
Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Well my family and I have stayed here about 5 years ago . Liked it so much we thought when we were in town again to give it another shot .LITTLE DID WE KNOW IT'S UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! Well we had booked a 3 day stay. This time not only the A/C in room 1 didn't work, beds were filthy, trash not taken out , floors not vacuumed, bathroom not cleaned .Also, breakfast isn't even out on time, no milk, and OJ that sat out all day in the sun. We will NEVER EVER stay here again. This place is getting run down so bad ,also NO FIRE DETECORS, or EXTINGUISHERS!! HOW DOES THIS PLACE STAY OPEN !!! Run while you can .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelliejene
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I went to meet up with a couple of friends for my first trip to Tombstone, AZ. When asking about which hotel to stay in, I was told to go for Trail Rider's Inn due to the fact that the rooms are adorable and that it's amazingly close to the attractions that Tombstone has to offer.

I was there for 5 days and loved being able to sit outside my room and enjoy the desert air while chatting with the staff every morning.

I love this little Inn. My only complaint was the lack of handicap accessibility. Still, the walk-in shower was more helpful than the tub/shower combo.

Next time I come to Tombstone, I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Stayed 3 nights. Very cozy and quiet! Very friendly and helpful staff. A/C worked great! Only took a few minutes to cool down the room, and it actually became too cold to the point of needing to completely shut it off. Loved that it was close to main attractions, dining, saloons and antique shops. Only one major complaint- very dirty floor. Had to wash off our feet after exiting the shower. (Had to either walk on towels, or dress right on the bathmat to avoid re-dirtying our feet). The overhead (headboard) lights didn't work, but my husband and I didn't care as we didn't really have a need for them. Somewhat low water pressure in the shower but it got the job done. For us, the peace and quiet and western/ warm cozy feel to the rooms, and property were worth the negatives. Would stay here again- just hope they clean the floors.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I visit Tombstone twice a year and always stay here. The management (Tabitha) was very nice and accommodating. She worked with me to make my stay memorable. My room was clean and comfortable. Very homey.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business