All reviews in town allen street great place to stay hot tub rooms are clean nice pool would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable paul motel bunkhouse office attractions porch az discount
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Amanda the manager was great. I need to let owners know about experience I witnessed while there. I was outside enjoying the sunset. When another guest came outside and was very rude and loud. The employee that was on at that time was a young girl named Leanna. She went to guest to see what was the issue. Apparently she was having a problem with her TV. Leanna went into the room to help resolve the issue. This guest kept her room door opened while Leanna was helping her. At this time everyone could hear this lady. Leanna stayed very professional and kept smiling. You know it is bad if her husband trying to get her to stop. I truly hope the owner congratulates Leanna for job well done. The next times I go to or through Tombstone,I will stay at Trial Riders.
Amanda and Leanna made my experience enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you ladies.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary Jo G
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Yikes, and I mean YIKES. The place in bad shape. The rooms were tiny, the water pressure was poor. One of our groups rooms shower head was plugged up. One of our group got bit by a scorpion in the pool and that was painful for him for a day. The beds are in drastic need of new mattress. Unfortunately Tombstone doesn't have a selection of hotels

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a friend’s wedding and the manager Amanda accommodated myself and my two kids. The beds were clean, smelled fresh and Leanna at the front desk was so kind, they made sure there was plenty of food and coffee for the morning breakfast! Will always stay here when I visit! The wild life was a pleasant sight to see! The hot tub was so clean and inviting.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Everything here was just right. Perfectly clean room, comfortable bed, a nice breakfast, reasonable price, and super-friendly staff. Exactly what we needed. She even left the hot tub open late for us to use after dinner. Fun relaxing & looking up at the stars. Would definitely return here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Nice little place to spend the night. Quiet and about a block and half away from the main strip in Tombstone. Swimming pool and hot tub. Cozy. Prices are great. Would definitely stop back again. The other hotels on the strip are beautiful but more expensive.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends