I stayed here with my fiancé and his two cousins. We rented the private two-bedroom cabina. My only regret is that we didn't get to stay here longer! It was such a lovely ambiance that provided a quaint, family-like setting where we became acquainted with really cool travelers through day-time activities, morning coffee and/or dinner. It was quite enjoyable to discuss the daily excursions with others and have some time to socialize while dining on a delicious dinner cooked by Bert and take in the most incredible views. He is super friendly, helpful and accommodating. If you're looking for quiet downtime, there are plenty of peaceful escapes outside your cabina also. All-in-all it was such a lovely experience and, given the opportunity, I'd love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Vista Lodge is perched 1200 feet above Dominical with panoramic Pacific coastal views of Manuel Antonio to the north and the Osa Peninsula to the south. There are 4 guest rooms with private baths in the Lodge as well as the dining deck. Cabins are also available equipped with small kitchens as well as private decks. A truly authentic Costa Rica experience! Horseback riding to Nauyaca Waterfalls, white-water rafting, surfing, sport fishing, hiking, zip lining, birdwatching, whale watching, scuba and snorkeling--all within minutes away. Restaurant by reservation only. Fresh ingredients are gathered at the local markets -- fresh, fresh, fresh. Groups welcome! Family reunions, weddings, photo, music, cooking, and art seminars, yoga/spa/massage, and birdwatchers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bella Vista Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Hotel Dominical
- Bella Vista Lodge Costa Rica/Dominical