Villas Alturas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$157
Villas Rio Mar(Dominical)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$92
Hotels.com
MAVI Surf Hotel de Dominical(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotel Cuna del Angel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$114
Tree of Life Cabinas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$99
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$50
Albergue Alma de Hatillo(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Cool Vibes Beach Hostel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$32
  • Beachfront
Roca Verde(Dominical)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskundalini yogavegan foodcouples massageevery mealbalinese styletofujade spaour honeymoondragonfly suiteraw chocolategreat vegancosta ricadaily yogafresh fruit drinksjuice cleanserecommend renting a cartaste buds
Reviewed February 1, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for part of our honeymoon last December. We found it a beautiful location and the many noises of the jungle very relaxing.
The staff were very helpful and really nice people. We had a flat on our car one day and two of the staff members changed the wheel for us in the pouring rain.
Everyone seems to want to go out of their way for you.
If you want a peaceful relaxing place with no distractions then I would recommend Waterfall Villas!!

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craigers690
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Cascadas Farallas more than exceeded our wildest aspirations. We went there for our honeymoon and the experience was fantastic. Keeping it short and to the point:
(1) the location is amazing ... waterfalls, check! great vegetation and animal life, check! quiet and secluded but still close to all the good stuff, check!
(2) the rooms are gorgeous ... truly like stepping into a Balinese villa, with beautiful floors, walls, shower and decks ... add to that we had an outdoor jacuzzi tub and were literally atop the waterfall ... Leaving was truly sweet sorrow.
(3) the food was amazing ... I am not a vegan or raw person. I had some trepidation that it might not be enough food or it might be really off-putting to eat that way for a week plus. NOT. Delicious, filling, clean and energetically magical dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And Fateh provided a few recipes that I'll be using to dazzle friends and family alike for years to come. WOW!!!
(4) the local area ... Still mostly undeveloped, beautiful, great beaches/surf, great river rafting, great ziplining, great parks to see animals, flora/fauna ... And all with charming, friendly people.

The people were all fabulous at the hotel. The day trips they arranged were fabulous and went off without a hitch, even when plans changed. The massages were awesome.

Thank you!!

Go there. Enjoy it. Be delighted.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dsloves
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Our family of 10 arrived at Cascadas Farallas on a Saturday and were met by a young man who took us to a private area to check in. Each family unit had a beautiful private suite with lovely sleeping arrangements and enough bathrooms for the family units. We had pre-arranged the entire trip, including all the dinners and all the excursions and all the transfers. This was a great way to go. Franco made up a wonderful itinerary for us and advised every evening about the activities for the next day. When we came in from the day trips, a wonderful meal was waiting for us. The food was delicious and elegant. It was so nice not to have to order every night. It was all planned by Franco and Fateh.
Also we enjoyed our yoga class with Fateh and some of us had massages in the spa area-a real treat.
I especially thank Franco and Fateh for looking after a problem with cancelled flights due to bad weather. They were available immediately via e mail and arrangied for a transfer for one of our family units , very late at night.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I have seen the nature and places like this in movies, especially Indian spiritual dramas. I consider myself very lucky to have found and visited Waterfall Villas in my life, a true dream but reality. Fateh's hospitality and a true family environment from cooking to relaxing to special foods and fruits were all delight and in my opinion world-class. I found spiritual peace, easily reinvented myself and added newer dimensions to my living and I recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank parul_70
Reviewed November 2, 2010

My now husband and I recently got married at Waterfall Villas. It was absolutely the most amazing experience of our lives to date. The property is like heaven and the villas are designed beautifully with the influences of Bali. So utterly romantic and such a wonderful back drop for our wedding. My husband and I are Vegan. I would say we are both tough critiques (vegan foodies for sure) and the food by far exceeded our expectations. I can't say enough nice things about this place, we want to go back again and again.

The owners, Fateh and Franco, are wonderful hosts. Very professional and helpful. The yoga with Fateh was life changing. We also took a private hike to an amazing giant waterfall with Franco and he was a great nature tour guide!

This place is perfect for a romantic getaway, a place to relax and rejuvenate but also a place filled with adventure. The rooms have all the amenities without feeling like you are intruding on nature, a true eco lodge. Checking out the waterfalls was awesome!

Our wedding!!!! They really went above and beyond for on our wedding day. My husband and I wanted to do something really special for our wedding day. Something that would represent us and our beliefs in a beautiful nature setting. We could not have picked a better place to do this. The Shaman, Raven, who married us was just perfect. We felt like they were all truly happy for us and really made our wedding day a wonderful experience. Costa Rica is beautiful, filled with friendly people and Waterfall Villas is a magical place.

I will let the pictures from the ceremony speak for themselves. :) The flowers were just gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!!