“Great food...mmmm, Sunday Roast!”
Review of The Alegre Pub

The Alegre Pub
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

This pub is friendly, clean and the food is great. They serve some local cuisine and most of your good ole pub faves. Owner is a quality guy and will kindly help if he can with local information about the Lake. They have all the major sporting events on Telly and I caught more than one movie nights during my stay. Definitely recommend if your looking for good food and a friendly face during your stay.

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

My son and I visited the Alegre Bar while we were in immersion Spanish school. Great prices, specials, and satellite tv. My son reported that he enjoyed their card game night also.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

best pool table in town, always got any sport thats on going, from AFL, to golf to MMA.

a great selection of food with some excellent daily specials that just keep you coming back for more.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

We had food there the first night we got here. Lovely roast and a stew... Much needed mammys dinners and was cheap too... And there was malibu and cider!!

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

This Pub was great! We ate here three times. There is a little look out area where you can sit and watch the chaos below. The staff are friendly, food great. I didn't like the alcoholic drinks but that was probably because I had a bit of a funny tummy at the time. The drinks are strong but they don't seem to have lemonade or soda so instead squeeze limes into water making the drinks I ordered taste very savory shall we say! But it's a great place you should definitely go!

Alegre2002, Owner at The Alegre Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Glad you enjoyed your time and meals at The Alegre Pub. As for your drinks please let me know which drinks you ordered that you didnt like. All our cocktails are made with natural ingredients with no pre prepared mixes