“Best Steakhouse! ”

Price range: US$6 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Big E! The Big E is the Grand Canyon Premier Steakhouse. Great food -- Great service -- Great atmosphere!! Lunch and dinner daily. Steaks, Seafood, Vegetarian – Come Hungry. Enjoy the 200 sq. ft. Video Wall or dine in the saloon or on the Pet Friendly Patio. Come give us a try, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This steakhouse was amazing. We were looking for something good after the Grand Canyon. I had the bacon wrapped filet mignon, I always get it well done, it was the most tender, juicy, delicious steak I have ever had. My son had a full rack of the chipotle honey ribs and loved every bite. The drinks and service were amazing. I also loved the atmosphere. The restaurant had old glass garage doors that served as windows, it was different and interesting. We highly recommend! The only picture I have is of the drink I had.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,945)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My husband and I stopped for a small bite to eat, a cold beer and and even caught a final sports event on a close by TV. We had spend the day in the Canyon Park and Big E's was perfect. Not too busy, but busy enough to see people in and out. He had the soup and some fries- really liked them both- hot soup served in a big mug was his favorite. I had the mushroom/cream cheese wontons- loved them (fried, but after walking for 5 hours, I could justify!)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Excellent meal including a superb steak. A bit on the expensive side for us Brits though. Probably a very good eating option in Tusayan.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stopped at the Big E Steakhouse for a bite to eat. Try to get a seat in the big room which has a nonstop video of the Grand Canyon. My husband and I shared the kabob platter and onion rings. The kabobs were yummy. Nick was our waiter and he did an exceptional job.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Great meat are great, very smoothy and tasteful. The atmosphere and the service aren’t that good! Anyway, i recommend this place!