“Great Thai food”
Review of Asian Diner - CLOSED

Asian Diner
Reviewed February 27, 2017

My husband had coconut green curry and I had chow mein. Both dishes were very generous in portion size, the food was delicious and the service was great. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Since there are limited food choices in this area , we were thrilled to find this place. Absolutely loved the Thai food, it was authentic and they were willing to make a few adjustments with the food to suit our taste. It was a bit expensive but worth it . We had takeaway a few times too !

Reviewed October 28, 2016

This location was suggested by our guide who drove us with a jeep trough the Grand Canyon NP, ot nothing fancy but we liked the interior and the Asian food was realy nice, we are here several years ago and again this year. Would definitely go here again.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

We ate here twice here while we were in Tusayan, the food are great and are reasonably priced, especially compared to the area. The currys were very good.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Tusayan is even smaller than I thought. So I had pretty low expectation when I found an Asian restaurant in town. The inside decoration is truly a mix of every culture, Chinese, Thai, American, Native American, etc. You have to go to the counter to order and pay. I think the waitress only came out twice, once for bringing the food and once for adding water. The food is okay. I had Pho (with chicken is the only choice) and it's not good at all. However the fried rice they have is not bad. The general experience met my expectation.