“Purely Awesome”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Steve is a great guy and an awesome guide. My groomsmen were coming out for my wedding and had never seen the desert. I wanted to show them something they'd never forget. This trip did not disappoint. We are experienced riders and going out with Steve was like hanging out with one of the guys. We enjoyed a challenging ride. That coupled with the sheer beauty of the desert made for a remarkable experience. At one point after crossing a river, my friend and I noticed an ominous granite boulder sticking out the top of a mountain. Steve took us up some pretty amazing trails, and a few minutes later we were on top of the boulder. Most breathtaking views I've seen in this area.

It was so fun, I took my new nephew and sister-in-law's boyfriend out a couple weeks later. Both had no experience off road. My nephew hasn't ever operated a vehicle other than a bicycle. Steve was a great coach, with my help too. We road easier trails most of the time to let them get comfortable and learn. We had a blast. It was amazing seeing the improvement in riding style over the afternoon. It was also a great bonding experience.
Overall both trips were worth every penny. Steve is a cool guy with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the area. He has routes for all experience levels, and even offered use of his side-by-side if my father's back allowed him to come out. Location is very easy to find. Only about 1 hr and 20 min from the Valley.

Thanks again Steve!

in 6 reviews
"phoenix area"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience. Steve was a great guide and made it an all around fantastic ride. Price was fair and worth every penny. The trails we took got us to some of the most beautiful scenery in Arizona. Highly recommend. Would go again.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

This was probably the most fun I have ever had. The tour guide, Steve, was beyond helpful and accommodating. There are trails for riders of all experience levels. The views are amazing as were the gold mines. I would recommend this to anybody in the area. Perfect way to spend a day.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time on the ATVs! It was my first ATV experience and my boyfriend is an experienced rider. We took the box Canyon ride and could not be happier! The trail was very fun and challenging to us both. We walked away with great pictures and a great experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 27, 2016

This was an awesome adventure! We chose to do the gold panning tour but along the way Steve let us stop and look at some cool rock formations he knew of. He also kept us informed where the old gold mines were and even showed us an old one. Overall it was an excellent ride, the trails were not difficult for seasoned riders and it was nice to just get out and ride and see the beautiful Arizona landscape. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!