“Fantastic sunset ride!”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I went on a 3 hour sunset ride with adventures of a lifetime atv and it was just that....a fantastic adventure. We went into Box Canyon where the views were stunning. We also went through creeks and up mountains. Steve was careful to make sure we were all comfortable and confident with the use of the atv and had a system in place to make sure we were always together. I can't wait to do this again in the fall! I would recommend this!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Look at the chorus of enthusiastic reviews! What makes Adventure of a Lifetime so special? Why can't mere businesses compete? Don't they have access to this desert paradise too? There is a special ingredient here. In a word, it is: PASSION!

My 27 year old son and I have been bonding through adventure since he was old enough to walk. Still, somehow we had never been in a desert or on a four-wheeler. No problem, Steve is a great teacher, inspired guide, and enthusiastic riding partner.
He took us on what I am convinced was a one of a kind, custom-tailored, once in a lifetime adventure. It was utterly breathtaking. All my son can say is "EXTREME!"

Now that we have caught the desert-riding, four wheeling bug, we recognize that even if we bought and maintained our own equipment, Steve's guidance, advocacy, and company would still be a bargain at the full fare.

The great value here is not merely that we have seen "the most beautiful places that no one goes," but that we were shepherded safely in and out without any sense that we were less than the guide's equals, and adventurers in our own right.

This is not merely business; it is quite personal.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We had an awesome adventure with Steve and Liz on a beautiful day in the desert. Having never ridden before, Steve taught my 14 year old son and myself the basics and made sure we were comfortable, and then off we went. He was so easy going, and such a great communicator--at no time were we uncomfortable as new riders. What a day we had--fun, beautiful scenery, and trails challenging enough to make you feel like you had some skills, even tho you didn't. Plus Steve was the perfect guide, and made sure we were safe the whole way. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little adventure, and a fun way to see the beautiful scenery! Will definitely look Steve up if we're ever in the area again. Well worth the trip and great value! Thank you Steve and Liz! This outing definitely made it as one of our top things we did all week--only surpassed by a helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Steve is a great guy and an awesome guide. My groomsmen were coming out for my wedding and had never seen the desert. I wanted to show them something they'd never forget. This trip did not disappoint. We are experienced riders and going out with Steve was like hanging out with one of the guys. We enjoyed a challenging ride. That coupled with the sheer beauty of the desert made for a remarkable experience. At one point after crossing a river, my friend and I noticed an ominous granite boulder sticking out the top of a mountain. Steve took us up some pretty amazing trails, and a few minutes later we were on top of the boulder. Most breathtaking views I've seen in this area.

It was so fun, I took my new nephew and sister-in-law's boyfriend out a couple weeks later. Both had no experience off road. My nephew hasn't ever operated a vehicle other than a bicycle. Steve was a great coach, with my help too. We road easier trails most of the time to let them get comfortable and learn. We had a blast. It was amazing seeing the improvement in riding style over the afternoon. It was also a great bonding experience.
Overall both trips were worth every penny. Steve is a cool guy with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the area. He has routes for all experience levels, and even offered use of his side-by-side if my father's back allowed him to come out. Location is very easy to find. Only about 1 hr and 20 min from the Valley.

Thanks again Steve!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience. Steve was a great guide and made it an all around fantastic ride. Price was fair and worth every penny. The trails we took got us to some of the most beautiful scenery in Arizona. Highly recommend. Would go again.