“Above and Beyond my Expectations !”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My expectations were met above and beyond anything I expected. My adult son and I have been atv riders for years and have never had a better time. I have been all across the USA on a road trip this year and had the most fun on this excursion. The guide "Steve' made it awesome because he was just as excited as we were to go riding. He took us and showed us places I have only seen in picture books, never rushed us, challenged us within our comfort levels, and showed us honest hospitality. Almost made me want to move there :) We will be back. Oh ta, let me add that Steve was very accommodating working on a record hot day, taking us out early am to beat the heat.

All reviews
"views are amazing"
"phoenix area"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We aren't sure what to add to the already overwhelmingly positive reviews of Steve & Liz, but we a great time doing a Sunset Adventure with them on Saturday night. Steve gets you comfortable and away you go, on a route he picks based on your comfort level. Liz comes along with her great chicken salad and Conan the Wolf. I can't imagine there are many ATV tours that would be better than this. Small group, personal service with a couple who enjoys being outdoors!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I went on a 3 hour sunset ride with adventures of a lifetime atv and it was just that....a fantastic adventure. We went into Box Canyon where the views were stunning. We also went through creeks and up mountains. Steve was careful to make sure we were all comfortable and confident with the use of the atv and had a system in place to make sure we were always together. I can't wait to do this again in the fall! I would recommend this!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Look at the chorus of enthusiastic reviews! What makes Adventure of a Lifetime so special? Why can't mere businesses compete? Don't they have access to this desert paradise too? There is a special ingredient here. In a word, it is: PASSION!

My 27 year old son and I have been bonding through adventure since he was old enough to walk. Still, somehow we had never been in a desert or on a four-wheeler. No problem, Steve is a great teacher, inspired guide, and enthusiastic riding partner.
He took us on what I am convinced was a one of a kind, custom-tailored, once in a lifetime adventure. It was utterly breathtaking. All my son can say is "EXTREME!"

Now that we have caught the desert-riding, four wheeling bug, we recognize that even if we bought and maintained our own equipment, Steve's guidance, advocacy, and company would still be a bargain at the full fare.

The great value here is not merely that we have seen "the most beautiful places that no one goes," but that we were shepherded safely in and out without any sense that we were less than the guide's equals, and adventurers in our own right.

This is not merely business; it is quite personal.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We had an awesome adventure with Steve and Liz on a beautiful day in the desert. Having never ridden before, Steve taught my 14 year old son and myself the basics and made sure we were comfortable, and then off we went. He was so easy going, and such a great communicator--at no time were we uncomfortable as new riders. What a day we had--fun, beautiful scenery, and trails challenging enough to make you feel like you had some skills, even tho you didn't. Plus Steve was the perfect guide, and made sure we were safe the whole way. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little adventure, and a fun way to see the beautiful scenery! Will definitely look Steve up if we're ever in the area again. Well worth the trip and great value! Thank you Steve and Liz! This outing definitely made it as one of our top things we did all week--only surpassed by a helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon!