“Friendly staff”
Review of Twin Wheels Cafe - CLOSED

Twin Wheels Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2015

We ordered the breakfast special and an omelette. The staff was great, the food was good, and the decor kept us engaged while we waited for our meal. We will go back the next time we are in Wickenburg. A great little western town to visit.

Reviewed April 6, 2015

I had a chicken liver omelette that was really good. The owner and the staff are friendly and wonderful. You may well have to wait a few for a table but it is well worth it.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

We were in town for an event at the Desert Caballeros Western Museum for only two days but we managed to fit eating at Twin Wheels twice. It's a small but well run cafe' with great servers and a short menu. Portions are very generous. It is a happy and welcoming place. All of our food was delicious! A wonderful place to stop in and have some tasty vittles!

1  Thank Anne P
Reviewed January 25, 2015

We were on one of our frequent visits to Wickenburg and were walking on the opposite side of the street toward another establishment. When we saw other people going in we thought we would give it a try. We are glad we did. It was almost noon and we had much. I chose French Toast and my wife chose Pancakes from the extensive menu. Both were very good. The waitresses were lovelly (very friendly) and the atmosphere was excellent. On the walls are pictures of every cowboy who was ever in the movies.q

1  Thank BellefieldBoy
Reviewed December 6, 2014

I had breakfast here in this smallish cafe on a weekend close to noon. It was not at all crowded at first but did fill up during my stay. The ambiance is old time cowboy, and everything looked clean and presentable. Service was fast, friendly, and attentive. I had the breakfast combo: 2 pancakes, 3 pieces of bacon, and 2 eggs, with coffee, all under $10. Refills on the coffee were plentiful. My order was filled within a reasonable time, and nicely prepared and presented. The pancake syrup was in a warmed squeeze container. The patron mix seemed to be mostly local folks, along with a few bikers and winter visitors.
This is my best experience of the cafes that I've been to so far, and I plan to return again. (For some reason, green Tabasco seems to be the table condiment of choice locally: it's been the only table hot sauce I've seen so far.)