“Great meal.”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pet Friendly Patio
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Excellent Country Fried Steak and eggs. Wife loved French Toast. In an old western bordello on Route 66. Very glad we stopped here. Souvenirs too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Never have had a bad meal here. All the locals come here to eat, so you know it is fabulous!! Personal favorite is the green hatch chile cheeseburger and tater tots.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I had been driving all day from Texas to Las Vegas and was craving a breakfast burrito the entire drive. Luckily my senses led me to this gem of a restaurant and very cute town we will be visiting more of in the future. My food was delicious and very filling. I wish I left room for some coffee and one of their fresh baked goods. Maybe next visit!

1  Thank AnthonyO271
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We enjoyed breakfast at this restaurant. I ordered the Canyon Burrito as recommended by our waitress. It was very filling, however I did not love it. I tried my friend's North Rim sandwich- very good. The staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

This cafe is also called Anna's Cafe. It's easy to find and has the huge advantage of opening up at 6 AM for those of us who hit the road early. There were plenty of choices and the food was made fresh and was really good, as was the coffee.

1  Thank LadyJLasVegas