Pete's Rt 66 Gas Station Museum
Review Highlights
Look opposite too

Opposite Pete's is the public car park which bizarrely has a Zip line over it. At the back of this... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2018
toddlerpants
Droitwich, United Kingdom
Takes Me Back 50 Years

I used to work in a service station like this one when I was a young man. I loved the old car out... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
James G
Summerfield NC
via mobile

All reviews service station related items great memorabilia license plates route memorabilia cool things on display downtown williams back in the day a small gift shop old cars zip line grand canyon photos automobile souvenirs windshield
Reviewed October 1, 2017

We found the gentleman running the place to be friendly. He told us about his personal history as an over-the-road truck driver. He liked to collect old automotive repair parts and supplies. He talked some shop with my father who is in the automotive repair industry. We also like the photo opportunities outside the museum.

1  Thank Samuel D
Reviewed September 21, 2017

This place is very small, however has some great cars outside. I enjoyed visiting here simply for the photo opportunities.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice display of old automotive memorabilia and garage items which was very interesting. Very small but there is a lot crammed in, like most mechanics workshops!

However the man at the desk was extremely rude when my mother took a picture of a bag in the doorway. Yes there were signs saying not to take pictures in the second room, but this wasn't in there and there was no need for him to be so rude. Well he did himself out of a donation and I certainly wouldn't be back

1  Thank Lm46
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Great town to visit definitely stop by here and then check out historic Route 66 general store. Drive up and down the town of Seligman rt 66. You will be Entertain'd with history that hasn't changed.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Food was outstanding and plenty of it. I had one of the local brews with my lunch and was so happy I did. The soup and sandwiches were also very good. Everything was fresh, delicious and well worth the price. Go, eat, drink, enjoy the wonderful fresh air on the patio. Even the kids enjoyed the food.

Date of experience: July 2017