See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The bed was very uncomfortable and I started itching an hour after I got in the room.The walls are paper thin and I was treated to a 2 hour drunken extra loud argument from the room next to mine at 1 in the morning. Should have done my homework before booking and didn't. I guess that makes it mybad! Never again.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank wowzerbowzer
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night. The room we got smelled a little weird when we got there, but we thought that onse the heater was on it might pass. So, we went for a walk in the town, however, when we got back it was even worse. It smelled terribly like poop, we couldn't stand to be in the room. So, my boyfriend went and asked for a room change which the man gave him very reluctantly. In that other room it didn't smell as bad, but I could not use the Wi-Fi there. That was enough for me and so I asked him to give us our money back. This was when the fun started. He got very loud, upset and unwilling to do so. I tried to talk to him calmly, but he kept interrupting me and yelling at me.
So, if you wanna have a nice place to stay, this is not it! The rooms are more than ready for a remodeling and as already mentioned they staff is not obliging at all, instead they treat you like scum by yelling and interrupting you the whole time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ok89
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Needed a place while driving back from California with a possible snow storm about to arrive. Worried that the storm would close I40 and motels would fill, so I called my wife and she made a reservation for me here. This motel has seen better days and the rooms are worn, but it was reasonably clean and comfortable. It is easy walking distance into town. The owner was very nice and made the reservation for me without even taking a credit card. My room had a fridge and a microwave. This is as good a low cost motel as they come. Comparable to many of the low cost chains.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The room was big but the beds were very uncomfortable. Bathroom old but fresh clean towels available. no fridge. breakfast with tea, coffee and mini doughnuts.
for one night ok, but wouldnt recommend it if you need ur sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Natcrosscountry
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 2 o'clock at night and saw the open sign blinking. We had to wake up the frontoffice with the doorbell but we were got a friendly welcome (thanks!!!)!
We paid 61$ for the night for two which was really fair!
I cannot agree with the statements before! The bed and bathroom was really clean! We had a good sleep!
Would stay here again!