See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is an older hotel 1 story only with only about 30 rooms at most.This was the cheapest place to stay for one night $73.00 on Saturday..The room needs new flat screen tv.Hair dryer not working..Bed was hard pillows were flat.Parking right outside your door..No room for big trucks or trailers.Place is run by older Asian couple..Breakfast forget it not there at all..The lobby opens at 7:30am only 1 donut and coffee..This is a Grand Canyon,Az tourist town..Better call way in advance for a room..But all other hotels cost more a lot more..Flagstaff hotels cost to much down the road 30 miles.The air conditioner was old good thing it was cool outside..Had base board heating along the walls looked old..Bathroom vanity faucet knob was broke off..The room needed more vacuuming..Hair dryer was broke...If your low on fuel your going too pay more here.Diesel $4.39 to $4.70 so buy it in Flagstaff or Kingman before arriving.CHECK your room first before paying.

Room Tip: This is an older hotel needs more remodeling.It was the cheapest place for $73.00 on Saturday night in a tourist town..Check your room first before paying..No big truck parking.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The bed was very uncomfortable and I started itching an hour after I got in the room.The walls are paper thin and I was treated to a 2 hour drunken extra loud argument from the room next to mine at 1 in the morning. Should have done my homework before booking and didn't. I guess that makes it mybad! Never again.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank wowzerbowzer
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night. The room we got smelled a little weird when we got there, but we thought that onse the heater was on it might pass. So, we went for a walk in the town, however, when we got back it was even worse. It smelled terribly like poop, we couldn't stand to be in the room. So, my boyfriend went and asked for a room change which the man gave him very reluctantly. In that other room it didn't smell as bad, but I could not use the Wi-Fi there. That was enough for me and so I asked him to give us our money back. This was when the fun started. He got very loud, upset and unwilling to do so. I tried to talk to him calmly, but he kept interrupting me and yelling at me.
So, if you wanna have a nice place to stay, this is not it! The rooms are more than ready for a remodeling and as already mentioned they staff is not obliging at all, instead they treat you like scum by yelling and interrupting you the whole time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ok89
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Needed a place while driving back from California with a possible snow storm about to arrive. Worried that the storm would close I40 and motels would fill, so I called my wife and she made a reservation for me here. This motel has seen better days and the rooms are worn, but it was reasonably clean and comfortable. It is easy walking distance into town. The owner was very nice and made the reservation for me without even taking a credit card. My room had a fridge and a microwave. This is as good a low cost motel as they come. Comparable to many of the low cost chains.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The room was big but the beds were very uncomfortable. Bathroom old but fresh clean towels available. no fridge. breakfast with tea, coffee and mini doughnuts.
for one night ok, but wouldnt recommend it if you need ur sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013