See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2014

We stayed thee nights. Luckily we only needed to sleep here. The TV was old very old . The chair in our room was repaired with duct tape. The ac unit was a guess for what the settings were. If it had not been just about the only thin available we would not and will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevene254
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Not the best place to stay if you have kids. Very old hotel, the room had an unpleasant smell. Pillows are flat and they seem duty (yellow stains). I asked if they had a better room and the lady told me every single room was booked, which wasn't true. Only 4-6 cars were parked and the next morning all the rooms were open (not sure why) and it was obvious no one was staying there. at least 10 rooms were available. Never again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LalaRivera
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is an older hotel 1 story only with only about 30 rooms at most.This was the cheapest place to stay for one night $73.00 on Saturday..The room needs new flat screen tv.Hair dryer not working..Bed was hard pillows were flat.Parking right outside your door..No room for big trucks or trailers.Place is run by older Asian couple..Breakfast forget it not there at all..The lobby opens at 7:30am only 1 donut and coffee..This is a Grand Canyon,Az tourist town..Better call way in advance for a room..But all other hotels cost more a lot more..Flagstaff hotels cost to much down the road 30 miles.The air conditioner was old good thing it was cool outside..Had base board heating along the walls looked old..Bathroom vanity faucet knob was broke off..The room needed more vacuuming..Hair dryer was broke...If your low on fuel your going too pay more here.Diesel $4.39 to $4.70 so buy it in Flagstaff or Kingman before arriving.CHECK your room first before paying.

Room Tip: This is an older hotel needs more remodeling.It was the cheapest place for $73.00 on Saturday night in a tourist town..Check your room first before paying..No big truck parking.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The bed was very uncomfortable and I started itching an hour after I got in the room.The walls are paper thin and I was treated to a 2 hour drunken extra loud argument from the room next to mine at 1 in the morning. Should have done my homework before booking and didn't. I guess that makes it mybad! Never again.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank wowzerbowzer
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night. The room we got smelled a little weird when we got there, but we thought that onse the heater was on it might pass. So, we went for a walk in the town, however, when we got back it was even worse. It smelled terribly like poop, we couldn't stand to be in the room. So, my boyfriend went and asked for a room change which the man gave him very reluctantly. In that other room it didn't smell as bad, but I could not use the Wi-Fi there. That was enough for me and so I asked him to give us our money back. This was when the fun started. He got very loud, upset and unwilling to do so. I tried to talk to him calmly, but he kept interrupting me and yelling at me.
So, if you wanna have a nice place to stay, this is not it! The rooms are more than ready for a remodeling and as already mentioned they staff is not obliging at all, instead they treat you like scum by yelling and interrupting you the whole time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple