See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on Saturday night in January following a day trip to Grand Canyon. Cheapest motel in Williams, but definitely not the worst. Very good bargain. It's located on the far West end of the main drag, but no more than seven or eight minutes walk to all the shops and restaurants. Older motel. I was checked in quickly and clerk was fairly friendly. Clean room, comfy bed, lots of lights, AC/heat worked great, plenty of furniture and chairs. There was a microwave, small fridge, coffee maker and and old tube TV. All worked perfectly fine. Wifi was great and I even streamed video with no issues.

For the life of me, I don't see how people can complain, assuming they had similar accommodations to mine and I'm sure they did. Little imperfections: if you're bothered by the old tube TV, a little sloppy paint here and there, one drawer on the wall unit that didn't close completely, dings in the furniture and some dust on the baseboard heater, then take your miserable self or selves down to the the Fairfield Inn where you won't encounter the same 'problems' and you'll pay more than double.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank norscio
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped on cross-country trip and was the best front desk person I have ever had. Friendly, helpful, cheery, even though it was 11 pm. Room was clean,smelled good, which is sometimes surprising. Will definitely stay again if traveling.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jednsheric
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Most everything was booked for under a $100 except this for $80 and it is no surprise. There has been very little upkeep and certainly dirt and dust accumulation in bathroom and behind TV on heat vent. The owner of the property clearly have no desire to update or provide many amenities but they can still get the price because of location. I found two different hairs in the tub area and there is a scum buildup on the shower surface. The shower curtain looks like it was from the 70’s. I would not recommend this place for many reasons! I would have rather driven to Flagstaff than to sty t this dump.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

The small town of Williams is located 50 miles south of the Grand Canyon and a great place to stay when in the area. Lots of funky businesses, eateries and motel/hotels. Many with the old town charm. Norris Inn is right on historical Route 66. It was clean and if you don't mind it being less modern it's fine. We just wanted a place that was clean and close to our travel route, it fit the bill. The bed was fine and it did have a microwave and fridge. What we would have liked better was a taller toilet and the shower to have a little stronger water flow. We did like that our car was right outside our door and it was quiet. I enjoyed the older charm and still would recommend. Visit the town when there, it's pretty cool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SindiMc
Reviewed July 15, 2017

A little out of the main town but was ok for one night. It could do with a bit of updating to be honest. We thought that the TV was broken as was a lamp on one side of the room....only to discover(about 20 minutes before we were due to leave) that you had to turn on a special switch by the door!! It made us laugh anyway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends