Review Highlights
Mmmmmm, Ice Cream

Nice local ice cream parlor. Some original flavors. Staff was friendly. Ice cream was very... read more

Reviewed July 24, 2015
Michael S
via mobile
Something Sweet

Reviewed May 2, 2014
Sylvia B

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

A nice selection of handmade ice cream flavors. The cinnamon is my fave and has outstanding depth of flavor. My husband had the fat Elvis - yummmmmm! The service is excellent and super friendly. Nice little gift section too.

1  Thank Melissa O
Reviewed June 6, 2014

You must try this delicious ice cream concoction of peanut butter based with toasted banana dipped in bourbon and bacon. All lovingly hand made locally. The Peach habanero was just the right side of hotness and featured in People Magazine. The butter pecan was one of the best I've ever had. Friendly people in a nice environment. Nice souvenirs too.

1  Thank Oakworthgirl
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Temperatures outside were rising and a cooling ice cream seemed in order so in we went. The owner offered us a taste of several of the ice cream flavours and picked our Australian accent immediately. I picked the 'Fat Elvis' in a choclolate cone and my husband had a mint and chocolate chip in a plain cone both were delicious. Fat Elvis consists of all his favourite things to eat Peanut Butter, Bananas, Bourbon, and Bacon. It all combined for a very delicious taste. YUM! We also bought a T-Shirt for my brother and some Peanut Butter Fudge. There was plenty more we could have bought.

2  Thank Sylvia B