“Yummy fudge”

Add it.
Treats N Treasures
Ranked #21 of 25 things to do in Williams
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Husband loved his root beer float. The owners are there waiting on you - very friendly. Happy kind of place!!

Reviewed June 24, 2015

We stopped in for ice cream and left with more. My husband loved the Fat Elvis, which he loved. The raspberry pomegranate sorbet was delicious. Left with a beautiful purse, too. The shop is comfortable, tables were provided to sit and enjoy your ice cream. They also had old time sodas and other trinkets. Service with a smile!

Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

A nice selection of handmade ice cream flavors. The cinnamon is my fave and has outstanding depth of flavor. My husband had the fat Elvis - yummmmmm! The service is excellent and super friendly. Nice little gift section too.

1  Thank Melissa O
Reviewed June 6, 2014

You must try this delicious ice cream concoction of peanut butter based with toasted banana dipped in bourbon and bacon. All lovingly hand made locally. The Peach habanero was just the right side of hotness and featured in People Magazine. The butter pecan was one of the best I've ever had. Friendly people in a nice environment. Nice souvenirs too.

1  Thank Oakworthgirl
See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Temperatures outside were rising and a cooling ice cream seemed in order so in we went. The owner offered us a taste of several of the ice cream flavours and picked our Australian accent immediately. I picked the 'Fat Elvis' in a choclolate cone and my husband had a mint and chocolate chip in a plain cone both were delicious. Fat Elvis consists of all his favourite things to eat Peanut Butter, Bananas, Bourbon, and Bacon. It all combined for a very delicious taste. YUM! We also bought a T-Shirt for my brother and some Peanut Butter Fudge. There was plenty more we could have bought.

2  Thank Sylvia B