My wife and I just returned (2/117-18/2012) from an overnight at The Downtowner. The room was clean, flat screen tv, hot water, an ok breakfast, BUt there was no way to regulate the heat. No thermostat, so you turned it on til you roasted, then waited til it was so cold it woke you up...That's archaic and unacceptable. There is not much redeeming about Williams, except a very good restaurant right down the street that serves good food and great pies! I would suggest staying in either Tosuyan or Prescott (or drive from Prescott, view the rim, then drive to Flagstaff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn