See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

Nice staff!
Would I return? No. Was it the worst place ever? No.
If you're in town, PT's bar is fun!
This is an older hotel with a very nice staff, who is charging a fair price for what they have.
They definitely don't have enough smoking rooms.
Bring extra pillows, they seem to have had some stolen.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin with this place... We came to Winslow for Memorial Day weekend with the family. We booked 2 smoking rooms. When we checked in we were told we can't have smoking rooms, even though we booked 2 months in advance. So for the first night we were in non-smoking rooms on separate floors. Once we pulled up to our room, one of the managers/employees was in his own room, which I guess he lives in and he immediately gave us a dirty look for no reason at all. We went to our rooms (ours was room #4) it was pretty clean and I enjoyed the decor. It was simple and for the price it was ok. I liked the bathroom and it was a quaint room. Only real problem with this room was waking up with 4 large bug bites on my foot. We requested to be moved to smoking rooms for our second night, and we were able to switch rooms. We observed the cleaning staff to be very inefficient in cleaning ours and other rooms, seems the cleaning lady is very overworked. We went in to our new room (room #29) and I was shocked. The first thing I noticed was a very strong scent of mold. Sure I expect cigarette smell but the lingering mold smell bothered me at first. Second thing I noticed was that the carpet is very stained and very disgusting. There was duct tape holding things together on the beds, outdated TV that didn't even work with the remote we were given, and the bathtub was disgusting I couldn't be paid to take a bath in there. Only one roll of TP. The AC does not blow cold in this room. The tile is cracked in the bathroom, the toilet moves when you sit down, and the chair on the desk is very gross (see photos). This is a shady motel, I wouldn't send my worst enemy to stay here! DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Very clean room it has been remodeled. Very quite. Not a lot of plugs to plug your phones & tablets in but I always carry a power strip & extension cord. No coffee pot in room but I have learned to carry one with me. They say they have Wifi & gave me the password but I couldn't get it to work. The person behind the desk was to interested in the football game on TV when I asked for the password he acted like I should not have bothered him. So I didn't go back to tell him it wouldn't work.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Sherry B
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

First the room was really musky and damp when entering. The A/C doesnt blow cold air. Parking lot has holes everywhere. For some reason 2 tv in room, one don't work. Remote power button don't work. Toilet moves around. Bed covers has cigarette burns. Pillows are flat as pancakes. Worst of all, I couldn't watch Doctor Who on BBC.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Casey K
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I checked in late at night with my 2 little dogs I paid the pet deposit and got into my room the floor was damp and the bedding also. I striped the beds of the blankets an put them on the dresser and got my own bedding out of the car because it was so wet. I checked out the next day did not say anything about everything being dirty and wet and when I got home to Wisconsin a few days later I saw on my bank account they charged me a $50 cleaning fee because they said my dogs got hair on the bedding. First I paid The pet deposit and then I did not use there bedding and on top of all that my dogs slept in there kennel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family