See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

This motel is close to Standin' on the Corner park, which is why I went to Winslow, so that is a plus. It is quite rundown, but also cheaper than most others - as someone else said you get what you pay for. The staff were friendly and helpful but the cleaning lady seemed to be overworked. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom in my unit was definitely not as bad as the picture someone posted of theirs.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2016

We had absolutely superb service at this motel. Nice place to stay. A bit of noise unfortunately disturbed us early in the morning. It is also a bit away from things, but we enjoy walking so no problem for us.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2016

perfect if you're travelling and need a place were to stay for the night. nice ppl at the welcome desk. the room is quite basic and you really feel like in an American movie. 2 floors and parking space.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

Nice staff!
Would I return? No. Was it the worst place ever? No.
If you're in town, PT's bar is fun!
This is an older hotel with a very nice staff, who is charging a fair price for what they have.
They definitely don't have enough smoking rooms.
Bring extra pillows, they seem to have had some stolen.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin with this place... We came to Winslow for Memorial Day weekend with the family. We booked 2 smoking rooms. When we checked in we were told we can't have smoking rooms, even though we booked 2 months in advance. So for the first night we were in non-smoking rooms on separate floors. Once we pulled up to our room, one of the managers/employees was in his own room, which I guess he lives in and he immediately gave us a dirty look for no reason at all. We went to our rooms (ours was room #4) it was pretty clean and I enjoyed the decor. It was simple and for the price it was ok. I liked the bathroom and it was a quaint room. Only real problem with this room was waking up with 4 large bug bites on my foot. We requested to be moved to smoking rooms for our second night, and we were able to switch rooms. We observed the cleaning staff to be very inefficient in cleaning ours and other rooms, seems the cleaning lady is very overworked. We went in to our new room (room #29) and I was shocked. The first thing I noticed was a very strong scent of mold. Sure I expect cigarette smell but the lingering mold smell bothered me at first. Second thing I noticed was that the carpet is very stained and very disgusting. There was duct tape holding things together on the beds, outdated TV that didn't even work with the remote we were given, and the bathtub was disgusting I couldn't be paid to take a bath in there. Only one roll of TP. The AC does not blow cold in this room. The tile is cracked in the bathroom, the toilet moves when you sit down, and the chair on the desk is very gross (see photos). This is a shady motel, I wouldn't send my worst enemy to stay here! DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family