“Good hot tasty food”

Carnitas El Taste
Ranked #108 of 289 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed October 29, 2017

This location has had numerous restaurants through-out the years and this was the first time for my wife and I to visit this restaurant. very simple seating, very simple straightforward menu. don't expect anything fancy. when we first saw the prices we were taken back some for they were a bit high but we said what the heck we're here so might as well try them. GLAD we did. I ordered the macho burrito while my wife her basic barrio meal. when the food came out it was HOT, FRESH and very GOOD. service was ok as there was only one person waiting on all the tables(7 tables in use.) we both enjoyed the food and plan on going back soon.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 7, 2017

It looks like a regular strip mall restaurant but the food served were delicious. Home-made orchatas, tortillas, chips and salsas. I had the carne asada taco, birria taco, fish taco and cueritos taco. It was very satisfying. My co-workers all thought the same on the food they ordered. Go there and enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Carnitas El Taste? Share your experiences!