“Consistent quality”

Olive Garden
Ranked #6 of 300 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This large Mall has been here for a few years as you can read by others that wrote about places to eat. Just type in Yuma and it will bring up all reviews including the mention of the Olive Garden. I was very impressed with the food, service (Juan our waiter) and a good wine (Moscato). Thank you.
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

The Olive Garden is consistent with both quality and good service. The portions are ample. It is a bit noisy with chatter so if you are looking for quiet and tranquil, this is not for you. What I love about the chatter is that it is happy noise of people enjoying their time out. Try the soup and salad for lunch and you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We have eaten at this OG several times. The meals are always tasty. The service is tops. Be prepared to wait, it is a very popular restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Olive Garden... I can go 1 time a week if I could.
Love being there, I always love the soups and breadsticks, the only thing I order is the soup and salad, and often the angel hair spaghetti.
I haven’t try anything else and my hubby says try something else nope I keep ordering the same thing. Lol

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

We met with some very great friends and their family at this restaurant in late 2017 and were very impressed with our first time experience of having a very good meal and great service!! I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to others who are interested.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

My Husband & I had sworn off OG years ago...... we decided to check it out again in Yuma, AZ. To our surprise it was great!
Service was excellent & the food was good too! Glad we have it another chance!

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!