“Huge Cobb Salad”

Brewers Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #39 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2016

While staying in Yuma Arizona, friends took us for dinner here. Both couples ordered one Cobb Salad for two people. It was so good and huge we had to take half of it home, which we had for lunch the next day. Service could have been a bit faster, as it took them over 30 minutes to make them, and was not a busy time. But needless to say a wonderful time and dinner had by all. We are going back again tonight, the food was so good!

Reviewed March 1, 2016 via mobile

We went there with 12 friends and had a great time. I ordered a two pound hamburger and it was done just right. If you get a pitcher of beer it will come in a 3 foot high tube with a tap on the bottom. Lots of TV,s to watch a game and very friendly staff. Great place for big gatherings. The only bad thing was the fish and chips. Lasagna was excellent. Worth the stop. Hope this review helps with your decision on where to eat. Decent prices too.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Went to Brewers with friends yesterday. I ordered a Reuben Sandwich which came with barely, and I mean I could hardly find it, sauerkraut. Onion rings were good. One of my friends ordered a salad which came with no salad dressing. We had to ask for it. Another ordered the Cheeseburger which was basically tasteless, she states. She asked for mayonnaise which they never brought. My friend had to go up to the bar and ask for it again. We also asked for tartar sauce which also was never brought until we went up again. One of my friends asked for a glass of water and the waitress rolled her eyes like it was a imposition;
Now. the restaurant was barely busy and there were
staff all over the place. No one seemed to be assigned anywhere, they were just standing around ding nothing. They were absolutely not busy.
They did have a nice selection of light beer. I will not return.

Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere
Burgers were huge and very tasty
Was very busy as a final Game was one but still we had great friendly service
Great family restaurant

Reviewed August 11, 2015

Recently went here for lunch with my family. Everyone enjoyed their food ( the reason for three stars), except me. I ordered the cheeseburger with fries. The burger was burnt. It was edible, but all I could taste was the burnt flavor. I did not care for their fries. There is a breading on them, that I just do not care for. I barely ate half of them. The place was clean. Service was friendly and fast. Brewers will not be my first choice to eat at again, but I probably will give them a second chance.

Been to Brewers Restaurant & Sports Bar? Share your experiences!