“Hot Spot!”

Brewers Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #50 of 276 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Imagine this place hops on Fridays and Saturdays! We stopped in on Mother's Day, and while busy, not overly so. Sat at the bar. Had a couple of drinks and burgers although the menu is huge with lots of variety. Many people had ordered food to go. More TVs than any sports pub I've visited. Got to watch Derek Jeter's jersey retiremented which was awesome. Does anyone else think his wife resembles JLo?

Food was excellent. Hand formed burger has not been frozen! Can order either 1/3 or 1/2 pound burger. Husband got onion rings and I got tater tots. Both at an up charge of 99 cents. Menu has several appetizers, quite a few salads, a variety of burgers, pizzas and pastas. Big menu! Service at the bar was excellent! Will return.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We were part of a birthday celebration on St. Patricks Day and we were easily accommodated at lunchtime. TOWERS of green beer adorned our table and everyone was festively dressed to celebrate a dear friends bday. Our server was quick considering how busy the place was. He certainly didn't hover or come around often.
Everyone ordered their faves and I inquired about the special and based on his description and reputation for lunch specials I chose it - corned beef tacos with fresh coleslaw side. MISTAKE!
This was a dish that should never be offered again....when I told the server that it not only looked awful but didn't taste good....he stated, "that's too bad, I'm sorry you don't like it". I set it aside and no offer to replace or remove from bill EVER came.
The order next to me was a bacon sandwich and it looked the best, at least 3" of stacked crispy bacon with lettuce and tomato! AMAZING! I wish I had a picture of it but it was eaten SO fast!
Everyone else was VERY happy with their orders.
Upon paying of the receipts, the bday boy in charge of group, questioned the server that he certainly wasn't going to charge for the uneaten lunch special on my order, and he said at that point he would remove it. If it wasn't for his back-up I would have been charged.
My overall opinion is that this place has good service & good food, just don't order a crappy special, stick with your faves.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We love the appetizer samplers. The children's menu is average. The place can get loud and crowded on game nights, but that's part of the fun at Brewers.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

The food was really good and fresh I did the alfredo with extra sauce and it was served with breadsticks that were almost bagel like. Yum. Husband had the chef salad and the portion was only half but it was enormous. Several great beers on tap and great waitress

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I wanted to give this place a second chance a few day ago and ate here with my father. We walked in as the dinner crowd was coming in, there was a group of 11 in front of us. We were seated promptly as can be. Server came quickly with the drinks and to take our order. We had the potato skins as an appetizer. My father ordered the pulled pork sandwich and I ordered the Italian sandwich.
It did take a little long to get the skins out, but I knew the place was busy. The potato skins are a little on the small side, but good enough for an appetizer. We both liked them. Then came out our dinners. My sandwich had French fries, I ordered onion rings. This was corrected promptly, and I was charged the extra for them. The portion of onion rings was more than enough. My dad was expecting a more of a shredded pork sandwich, but he said he did like it. I also enjoyed my sandwich.
Getting the check did also take some time, but the place was in the middle of dinner service plus I thing they were doing some Jr.High takeover thing. Dinner for the both of us was around $40.00. So, a little pricey for bar food, but I am glad I came back. I will probably come back again.

Been to Brewers Restaurant & Sports Bar? Share your experiences!