“Great food”

Lutes Casino
Ranked #4 of 283 Restaurants in Yuma
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Proudly feeding Yuma, AZ since the early 1940s, Lutes Casino remains a local dining institution! Our eclectic atmosphere and fun pool hall games make us a destination unlike any other in the area. Stop by today! Over the years, we have collected memorabilia from all over - and it's all over our walls. Our service is local and friendly, our drinks cold, and our food fresh. Try our famous potato tacos or the popular Lutes Especial which has been our signature burger since 1951 featuring a cheeseburger and hot dog combination not for the faint of heart. When you come to Yuma, there's no question - Lutes Casino is a must-try!
Reviewed May 22, 2017

This was the first time I had been there. My daughter took me there and it was a neat little place. Lots of antiques on the walls and things hanging from the ceiling. My daughter and I had the tri-tip sandwich, served Philly style. That means it had bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and Jack Cheese. Also ordered a small fries. Which was more than enough for the two of us. I will definitely go back again when I am in Yuma.

Bob L, Owner at Lutes Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

The Tri-Tip sandwich is definitely filling! Glad you and your daughter enjoyed it so much, and we look forward to you joining us again when you're in Yuma next.

Safe travels,

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

A one of a kind historical and entertaining experience . Great food . Great wait services and so much fun !

Bob L, Owner at Lutes Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

A good meal goes great with good decor, and we make sure to provide both! Swing by anytime you're hungry, or just want to learn a little more about Yuma.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

great place, very friendly folks. great atmosphere. great food. great service . so much history on the walls. and they have a couple little timeline brochures of the casino also.

Bob L, Owner at Lutes Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

We like to think you can learn something new about Yuma each time you come here! We're glad you enjoyed everything so much, and hope you'll come back to dig into another meal (and more of Yuma's history) with us.

Stay hungry,

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I like Lutes because they are really a community member and will help local fund raisers with take over nights. Beside that they have a good short order menue.

Bob L, Owner at Lutes Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

We wouldn't be here without our awesome community, so it's our pleasure to help give back, Gene! We'll be ready to cook up some greatness, so drop by or give us a ring whenever the mood strikes.

See (or hear) you then,

Reviewed May 16, 2017

After years in the Yuma area (Mexicali) I finally visited Lutes Casino. Others have described the decor as "quirky" or "kitschy" but, call it what you will, the place does convey a light-hearted mood. I was there for an early lunch so there weren't many customers when I arrived but the servers and other staff were very pleasant and I could easily imagine the place becoming quite lively - even rowdy - on a weekend. I had a cheeseburger with fries and enjoyed both, although I must say there are several places in Yuma that serve better burgers and/or fries. (I don't know trip advisor's policy about mentioning competitors by name so I will translate them into a secret language that hardly anyone in southern Arizona will be able to decode: "La Parilla de Eduardo," "Cinco Tipos," and "Dentro y Afuera" to name three.) All-in-all, it was a nice lunch and I may return to try other menu items but the burger left something to be desired.

1  Thank John D
Bob L, Owner at Lutes Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit overall, John! We've got quite of options on our menu, so we definitely hope you'll swing by again to try them out.

Thanks for the honest feedback,
The Lutes Family

Been to Lutes Casino? Share your experiences!