“Stop here everytime I am in town.”

The Crossing Grill & Bar
Ranked #31 of 280 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed November 23, 2016

I'm in Yuma three to four times a year and always eat here. The prices are fair and the burgers are as good as you will find. Could tell by the conversations that most here are locals and that tells me even more. And the chicken wings are not frozen and you can tell. It is the one place I look forward to stopping every time I'm there.

1  Thank O7739QSrobertb

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

First time here last night for dinner. The burger and fries were excellent. The fries were seasoned perfectly, and the burger was perfectly prepared. My wife had the shrimp fettuccine alfredo which she thought was excellent. The bar has an excellent stock of Liquors and the pour was very generous.
We would return here for dinner in the future.

1  Thank Rick K
Reviewed November 10, 2016

We were on a golf trip to Yuma. 16 of us. This is the second year I have gone with this group to The Crossings. I'm no expert on Yuma, but I have been there several times. In my humble opinion this is the best restaurant in Yuma. I had the halibut because several of the guys had it last year and raved. Halibut in Yuma ???...they were correct, it was delicious. I have lived in San Francisco, Seattle & San Diego and not had a better piece of halibut. The restaurant is quaint with a great outdoor area where we ate. The service was 5 star. I know we will go back the next time we are in Yuma.

1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed June 22, 2016

We found The Crossing while in Yuma, AZ and actually went several times for lunch or dinner. They prepare excellent food and the portions are always so large I end up taking it home for two more meals. We have eaten very tasty sandwiches, salads and soup at The Crossing. I know the dinner entrees were good from talking to friends with whom we have dined.

2  Thank dayle2016
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Love to bring my family to this place. Lots of choices for everyone, family friendly and great food. Ryan Haile the owner has done a fantastic job on the menu and ambiance of the restaurant. PS the bar is awesome for date night or to meet up with friends after work.

3  Thank Mendenkaren

Been to The Crossing Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!