“Family dinner”

DA Boyz Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #3 of 283 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fast, Casual pizza joint with housemade specialties. Voted Yuma's Best Pizza for many years in a row!
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

The Lasagna and garlic bread was excellent and the kids loved the pizza!! I absolutely loved the cheesecake!!! Large portions and great service.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

we always plan a lunch or dinner everytime we are in Yuma always great and wonderful service and menu for everyone

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Loved the food here and the staff were wonderful.....Will be back when I visit Yuma in 2018....If your looking for great food and great atmosphere then this is the place for you..

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I asked several people at the hotel and where I was working for the best pizza place in Yuma and they all said Da Boyz. The pizza was great and we loved the variety of pizzas. The lasagna pizza was my favorite, tasted great and was very filling. Wish I had more chances to go as I would have loved to try their other menu items. All of the staff were friendly and attentive without being too disruptive to our meal.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Stopped here for lunch while traveling from Tucson to San Diego. My wife and I were immediately impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the restaurant. We shared a 12" Da Works pizza which was delivered to our table quickly. The pizza was very good, cooked properly, and with fresh veggies. My only complaint is that their pizza sauce is a little sweet for my taste. That is a preference of mine and not a knock on their product. Overall we had a good meal here at a fair price and will not hesitate to return as our travels allow.

Been to DA Boyz Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!