“Very happy with lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Not a huge selection but solid choices for breakfast and lunch. Had the the club with some tater tots. Really tasty.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

For those of us that grew up during the 50s and 60s will remember this kind of unique places to eat. Great classic breakfast with large portions at a decent price.
This place is authentic inside and out and even has the same feel of going to a place to eat that took pride in everything from the food the look and the friendly place where even the staff is happy to work.
You can depend that when you go to this restaurant you know exactly what you orders will look and taste consistently.
This is actually a fun place to eat at,and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We wiii definitely stop here again. My husband got one of the best Reubens he has ever eaten and he has eaten a lot. My BLT on wheat toast was excellent. The tater tots were crisp and not greasy. Mmmm. I found out why the bacon in my sandwich was so good--they do not buy precooked bacon but fry it fresh. Our waitress was friendly with us and all her customers. In fact, all the staff were friendly to newbies and regulars. The hamburgurs sizzling on the grill smelled wonderful. I'll get one next time. We would have ordered a chocolate malt but were full. If we ever stay overnight in Yuma, we will try the breakfast. They have $4.99 kids and senior menus with good selections to choose from.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Nice old fashioned diner. Affordable and friendly. Great breakfasts. Open late too. I've eaten there many times, before jumping on a train to Los Angeles.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

A buddy of mine, a local and Yuma native, introduced to me this place while we were in Arizona on business and I was surprised by how good the breakfast was!

We went in on a Sunday and the entire diner was running like a well-oiled machine. The waitresses were out serving tables and the diner, the cook was behind the diner busy making food, and people were getting tended to quickly and on the spot. I was surprised of how efficient the staff was at working it.

I had the Hearty Breakfast meal (I believe it was) and it had sausage, eggs, pancakes and potato hash. All so very delicious!

The staff that served us were very kind and didn't hesitate to make sure we were content with our meal and service. Highly recommend to anyone passing through this lovely town!

Been to Penny's Diner? Share your experiences!