“Grea Mexican dishes”

MI Rancho Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 283 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 28, 2016

My brother-in-law and sister were visiting me for the holidays. All they wanted in the world was a great Mexican dinner So...We came here. What a great dinner. My sister had chille rillenos which was superb. Brother-in-law had the beef burrito. OMG it was huge and absolutely wonderful. Fed us for three days after taking it home in a doggie box. I had beef fajitas. Everything was wonderful.. I have to say this is one of the best. Fabulous food and plenty of it, great beans and rice, authentic flavors and dishes. Done to perfection. Great service. And, the very best Margarita I have ever had.

1  Thank Jane J

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended by the local hotel as the best Mexican food in town, which could well be true. We had lunch here, for two, and the food was pretty tasty. The staff were friendly and it was reasonably priced - 35 bucks in total.

Veggie options involve mostly cheese enchiladas, although they do have veggie fajitas which included some vegetables I wouldn't have associated with Mexican food, so I gave that one a miss.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

As a Mexican I feel sad that you cross the border to Algodones, MX 15 minutes south and the food is superior. Mexican-American restaurants cut corners when it comes to using fresh ingredients. Mi Rancho does a good job with the atmosphere and the service. But the tomato salsa is made with can tomatoes (I know I grow them) and tons of cumin Aggggh and the tortilla chips are not always fresh. The green enchiladas are great buy made out of cheese. I am those people that can tell when the chicken is old. So I don't order chicken enchiladas. Another down side is that Mi Rancho uses machine drinks vs. bottle drinks which to a Mexican is an insult. The beans are edible, the rice could improve. Perhaps Mi Rancho should partner with some of the great food restaurants in Algodones, MX to improve their supposedly Mexican food. Good selection of cold beers.

1  Thank greenswan_12
Reviewed December 17, 2016

I had the enchiladas and they were great, as were the rice and beans. The chips were thick and authentic, the salsa was too spicy in my opinion but loved the food!

1  Thank Traci S
Reviewed December 6, 2016

We enjoyed the décor, service and meal. Very nice place to go and beat the heat. Thanks to the staff.

1  Thank Mark W

Been to MI Rancho Restaurant? Share your experiences!