“I love BBQ ribs, good service.”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Reserve with OpenTable
Famous Dave's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 280 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We have been eating here for the las 4 years and the service has improved. We like to eat in this place because our 5 year daughter and 2 year son eat the same food as us, I mean, no need to ask them for the kids meal menu; just for their drinks.
Most of the time we get the Feast for two and it is plenty for all four of us and still take to home the left overs.
I highly recommend this restaurant for families with young and not so young kids.
BTW, try the grilled pineapple!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

When I visit family in Yuma I have put this on my list of one of my favorite restaurants. Apparently my family had not gone to this restaurant before my earlier trip. But now find they like the food as well. The price is about normal for a dinner place.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

That was a long time ago. I love this food, the brisket melts in your mouth. I love the atmosphere. Great for the whole family young and old alike.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Sat and wait for 20 mins and service and the waitress would walk by and not busy and didn't stop once, we walked out !

Reviewed March 31, 2017

I had the chicken tenders which was very flavourful and my husband had the burger. The hot (spiced) pickles caught him off guard but he really like them to. We woud go back, though as always wish there were more vegetables to accompany the meals

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!