“expensive everything, 14.00 burgers, 6.00 draft beer, their own!”

Prison Hill Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 294 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2018

this was the best service a food we have in our visits, we had not planned to return, the drunken burger is good, had to eat as it falls apart. kitchen is very slow, waitperson was great

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2018

The food selection is good and offers a variety of unique choices. The interior atmosphere is great, and the place is nice and clean.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Visited the area a few times and wanted to eat somewhere that wasn’t a chain I could visit anywhere in America. Prison Hill didn’t disappoint. We were seated quickly in a booth and the waitress was very helpful.
I had the Jail bird sandwich which came with a hefty amount of fried and chips. I wish I’d been staying in the area longer so I could try more of the menu!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Not all brew pubs fill stainless steel growlers, but Prison Hill Brewing Company does. (I would like to live in Oregon, where state law REQUIRES it of brew pubs!) They stock a good selection of draft beers, from light to dark. My wife prefers hard cider, though, and this is where they fall down. Prison Hill stocks only one, and it is way too sweet. So, we have to go elsewhere if she wants to get a cider. Other than that, I highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Visited with colleagues, Prison Hill Brewing company has a great selection of beers and great tasting food. Service was great and atmosphere was really good. Highly recommend the fired avocado.

Date of visit: June 2018