US$111
US$101
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$110
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$200
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$130
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
US$96
US$80
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$99
La Quinta
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

WoodSpring Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull size fridgeplace to stayan extended staystaff was friendlykitchenettehairdryerrates
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Very mismanaged hotel. I came it at 6 pm and was asked to wait for a room. At 8 pm, I was given a SMOKING room and was asked to take it or leave it. I had no option at that late hour but to take it.

The flush was not working. It was a take it or leave it deal and I had to use the toilet in lobby area.

The hotel management agreed to refund the balance two nights of my stay. I have yet to get the money back.

Net net, a horrible hotel with a callous management and a callous staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Suraj P
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

They told us it was "ready, clean, but rough". Well they got the rough part right. Stains all over the walls, trash under the bed, blood/boogers on the wall in the bathroom (and I'm pretty sure whatever pink cleaner they maybe used once was also all over the place left to dry and I had to wipe some of it off so it would feel a tiny bit cleaner) and bonus part NO SOAP! They "ran out" when I had asked the front deak for some (I had to go buy some, seriously what hotel runs out of soap?!) and the employee was rude about it. The towels were thread bare and dirt stained and I'm pretty sure there was blood stains on one hand towel. I had talked to someone at the front desk about this and they gave us some "clean" ones but they were also dirt stained. There was only one working light in the entire room besides the bathroom light (one by the night stand had a cut/burned cord), the office chair was broken- the wheels all laying flat. Trash all over the hallways and over flowing outside. There was a kitchenette with mis-matching items all for 1 person... 1 knife, 1 spoon, 1 cup, etc.. but I would stick to bringing your own plastic ware.

They said they were transitioning between owners and that's why everything was so dirty...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank RunninNugg
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

As the title says the bed was great. However, I must expand on that.

We like a hard bed and this was one. It was just a top mattress on a plateform with a cloth covered board.

Another + the room was fairly dark, we were on the 3rd floor and no outside light near our room. We usually end up covering the window with black plastic as we do not sleep well if it is not completely dark.

Water pressure in the shower is great as well as we never ran out of hot water!

Kitchenette-it is billed as a "well-equipped kitchens". There was 2 plates, a breakfast bowl, 2 medium size glasses and 2 juice glasses, 1 skillet and a couple pots, 2 dinner knives, spoons and forks and 1 steak knife. No bowls to put food in or to put in microwave. (almost all extended stay type rooms, have had a toaster, pitchers, a couple serving bowls, colander and can opener)

The lighting could have been a little better in the rooms, very dim bulbs.

The halls also smelled of smoke.

The receptionist was less than nice. Very short and not friendly.

So, would we stay again-if our work booked it we wouldn't have a choice. However, our team lead noted on their booking system to block this particular hotel from being booked by our company.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The staff at the front desk was friendly when we arrive no issues there.

We were a little uneasy about the other occupants in the building. It seems that there were a lot of homeless people living here. And some people that made us feel a little Unsafe.

The room was supposed to be fully equipped with kitchen supplies. We had one fork, One table knife to Spoon's and to sickness. There was one skillet in the cupboard three varied size glasses, two dishes and one bowl that had food on it. And we had no coffee cups, so I went downstairs and they were able to give me one coffee cup and some paper cups.

All of the electrical on the headboard side of the room did not work.there was only one outlet in the room that we were able to use to plug in our phones. There was an alarm clock in the room, but we were unable to plug it in due to the electrical issues. It was a desk lamp that was broken.

With three of us in the room we were only out loud two sets of towels. If you needed more towels, you had to go down to the front desk with your dirty towels and they would exchange them one for one. Details they gave me an exchange were stained

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I stay here about once a month every month for 1 week for the last 2 years. They recently raised the rates. Now that they're charging more, maybe they can fix their WIFI that doesn't work. I can't even load my email let alone a normal google page. The room is okay, it's an extended stay not Holiday Inn. I'm not expecting a mint on my pillow. I never had issues with the bed or kitchen or bathroom so that's a plus. I just wish they'd offer some sort of WIFI that worked

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo