Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
TripadvisorUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Actually a nice hotel... well maintained... room was spotless. Workout room is small. Front desk was nice.

Room 116 headboard backs up to the elevator so sleep was not easy.

But again solid business hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Norman P,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be well kept. I am sorry to see that you had trouble sleeping due to the proximity of the elevator. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again when you return to Bentonville.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

We recently stayed at this Townplace Suites with a group, it is a great value for the amenities and location. Our room was spacious, always nice to have a kitchen area as well. Employees were welcoming and helpful, and one really went above and beyond to help us. My son left his beloved blanket in our room, and no one had seen it the first time I called shortly after we left. I also emailed the sales manager that helped with our group, she was able to locate it and sent it back to us promptly and saved the day!
The location is very convenient to I-49, makes a great homebase location if you are exploring this area. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2019
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Thank you for staying with our hotel and for taking the time to review our hotel. Wow! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your blanket was returned! We hope to see you again when your travels return you to our area.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Breakfast area and selection very good. Breakfast lady ( Sunny is her name) is the best employee there. Housekeeping is below average after two weeks I still had the same pillowcases and stained comforter. Lack of decent cleaning on toilet ànd bathroom was poor.front desk people were very nice and accommodating. Has a patio ànd laundry very nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business

rich m.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to see that you had a great experience with our breakfast and took the time to recognize Sunny for her service. I am very sorry to see that the housekeeping service in your room did not meet the standard that you expect. I will ensure to share this with our team to make sure that it is corrected for our guests going forward. Please do not hesitate to reach out on your next visit to the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

My elderly aunt’s bucket list was a trip to Crystal Bridges... we needed ADA access. I wish I had names, but everyone went above and beyond to make this trip a success. I called ahead and was assured the 2-room suite could accommodate a walker/wheelchair. Everything was perfect! A huge thank you!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brent H, Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to see that you had an excellent stay. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Bentonville!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

The location is super convenient next to the highway, but this also makes it noisy at night. Breakfast is only ok, with omelet filled with what I guess was cheese whiz instead of real cheese and runny oatmeal. The room we had was nice, though, and the staff was lovely. If you need a place close to everything, this will be fine.

1  Thank Sally M
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Sally M,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and share it with our team to ensure our guests get the best stay possible. We hope to see you again soon.