Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-28
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
FindHotelUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2020

I booked a room so my Daughter & her family could have a special night in Bentonville , seeing the lights at Crystal Palace. The grandkids said the pool was gross, with hair in the water. Then they went to their room to watch a movie, and the TV didn’t work. The front desk sent up a worker, who had no luck getting it to work. No offer to switch rooms, or provide a dvd movie, just out of luck. Come on Marriott, you can do better.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank timwain1976
Brent Hageman, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2020

Dear timwain1976,

I am very sorry to see that your family members did not enjoy their experience at the hotel last weekend. I can certainly understand your frustration at the issues experienced with the in room television and pool, and that these were not resolved to your satisfaction during their stay. We want to give all of our guests a problem free stay, and it seems in your family’s experience we fell short of that goal. Please reach out to me if you are ever in the area again so that we can ensure you catch us at our best. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so that we can get them corrected. We hope to see you again soon and have another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Actually a nice hotel... well maintained... room was spotless. Workout room is small. Front desk was nice.

Room 116 headboard backs up to the elevator so sleep was not easy.

But again solid business hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Norman P,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be well kept. I am sorry to see that you had trouble sleeping due to the proximity of the elevator. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again when you return to Bentonville.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

We recently stayed at this Townplace Suites with a group, it is a great value for the amenities and location. Our room was spacious, always nice to have a kitchen area as well. Employees were welcoming and helpful, and one really went above and beyond to help us. My son left his beloved blanket in our room, and no one had seen it the first time I called shortly after we left. I also emailed the sales manager that helped with our group, she was able to locate it and sent it back to us promptly and saved the day!
The location is very convenient to I-49, makes a great homebase location if you are exploring this area. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2019
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Thank you for staying with our hotel and for taking the time to review our hotel. Wow! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your blanket was returned! We hope to see you again when your travels return you to our area.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Breakfast area and selection very good. Breakfast lady ( Sunny is her name) is the best employee there. Housekeeping is below average after two weeks I still had the same pillowcases and stained comforter. Lack of decent cleaning on toilet ànd bathroom was poor.front desk people were very nice and accommodating. Has a patio ànd laundry very nice.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

rich m.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to see that you had a great experience with our breakfast and took the time to recognize Sunny for her service. I am very sorry to see that the housekeeping service in your room did not meet the standard that you expect. I will ensure to share this with our team to make sure that it is corrected for our guests going forward. Please do not hesitate to reach out on your next visit to the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

My elderly aunt’s bucket list was a trip to Crystal Bridges... we needed ADA access. I wish I had names, but everyone went above and beyond to make this trip a success. I called ahead and was assured the 2-room suite could accommodate a walker/wheelchair. Everything was perfect! A huge thank you!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brent H, Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to see that you had an excellent stay. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Bentonville!