WoodSpring Suites Bentonville
US$68
US$54
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$80
  • Breakfast included
US$109
La Quinta
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$139
GardenInn.com
TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$160
US$148
US$54
US$242
US$235
All reviewsstayed hereextended stayawesome place to stayshort termhome away from homefeel right at homethe maintenance manfull kitchenclean hotelrestaurants and shoppingrecommend staying herecomfortable bedstaff was friendlyfront desk staffhousekeepercodyaimee
Reviewed October 13, 2015

I stayed here for one month ,very affordable monthly prices,efficient manager. Njoyed a lot in my stay very quiet peacefull. Very secured.Rooms are very clean anytime the staff would be there to help us beds and tv all are perfectly maintained laundry was also well maintained

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience at Value Place. We are very happy to hear that you found our hotel very clean, our staff friendly and that your room met your needs; it is certainly something we take great pride in.

Reviewed September 24, 2015

the staff is EXCELLENT they give you want you want ! also the weekly price is very good. Rooms are clean , hall walls, front desk area, parking is good too! They make you feel at home. Would I come back? YES Thank you so much! Dennis

Room Tip: rooms are large
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis G
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We see our staff as our most valuable asset and are glad you do too. We will be sure to let them know how much you appreciate them. We can't wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Room has nice kitchen, cable TV, and we purchased high-speed internet for minimal fee. Secure, quiet, safe. Beds comfortable, and there is laundry on first floor. Ample close parking. Close to restaurants, shopping.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank stayedhereforamonth

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with Value Place. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us. We will be sure to let the staff know they are doing a great job.

Reviewed September 17, 2015

I found myself staying more often and longer than first planned. Their key card security made me feel like I was very safe. The rooms were comfortable, especially having the kitchenette, and a laundry in-house. A plus was having cable, a flat screen tv, and a phone that I could be contacted from the main entry by visitors. I had housekeeping for my extended stays, and everything was clean. The staff was so very pleasant which always is a big plus for me. I'm sure I will stay another time. James in the office has been very nice and polite everytime I have asked him for anything. I'm sure I will be here a few more times before I leave the area. Before I quit, there are many places close to find food, groceries, or anything else you might need Please try for a nice simple stay. You will enjoy! Thanks, B. Krieser

Room Tip: I only know about the 1st floor near the elevator, and south of there which are quieter. It's quite by the elevators as well.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

These are great things to hear from a valued customer. We are glad you have enjoyed a return stay with Value Place. As a team we strive to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for our guests. We are glad to hear we did this for you. We can't wait to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Other than the fire alarm sounding off at 3 in the morning, one of the night we stayed (which was handled properly) our stay was okay. Not super kid friendly (have 3 kids and multiple complains about us being to load) other than the few problems we had our stay was quiet and nice.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how your stay went. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We wish you the best and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.