All reviews extended stay short term awesome place to stay home away from home clean hotel restaurants and shopping recommend staying here comfortable bed staff was friendly housekeeper kitchenette laundry cody gm housekeeping
Reviewed March 1, 2018

After a hectic trip it was so nice staying at your hotel. It was very nice, quiet and close to restaurants and shopping. We had heard a lot about Bentonville and the kind people. We found this to be true inside and outside the hotel. Of course we had laundry and I was so glad to have a gentleman that took time to lead me in the right direction. Thank you Cody for your time and patience. We will be returning so save us a room

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff. We are so pleased to hear that our location was convenient for you and that you enjoyed our terrific staff. We love hearing from satisfied guests and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

For the price, this is a great deal. The place was clean and the staff was great. We are not from this area and were looking for fun things to do. The maintenance man, Cody, was so kind and recommended many great activities for families. He was even super nice to my kids, which is a big deal to me. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff! The WoodSpring Suites team is glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was convenient for you. Our ultimate goal is to provide guests with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We work very hard on customer service and we are glad to hear the efforts paid off for you. We’ve passed along your comments to be sure Cody knows his efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you for choosing WoodSpring Suites Bentonville for your recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Great place to stay, the staff was friendly. Would recommend this place to others. What really sold me was the staff. Cody Harvey was very helpful and friendly. If you get the chance I do recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at WoodSpring Suites Bentonville. Thank you for sharing such kind words about our staff, esp. Cody. We look forward to providing you great customer service and a clean, comfortable room the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to stay. Very clean and the staff is awesome. Mac the GM was amazing if you need anything during your stay he will make sure you are taken care of. I was there for 2 months for work and being able to have a nice place to stay makes the work that much easier.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hillary S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you for the five bubble rating and the kind words about our staff. We agree that they are our biggest asset. We hope to have the chance to serve you again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

since my arrival here I have had a great experience with the staff and everything in relation to the the value place. manager Mack Chandler was extremely friendly and nice towards me and my fiance. also Richard Sanchez of the staff was also extremely nice and helpful. I will definately come back. thanks u so much.
Robert Peck&Sebrina Seymour
479-263-3390

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!