All reviews an early flight park and fly the shuttle driver free shuttle rental car minute drive front desk person comfortable stay business center very nice hotel rooms are clean plenty of parking complimentary breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful the breakfast area xna northwest
Reviewed March 27, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Located kinda by itself worried us, but our stay was awesome. Super clean room...comfy beds...and awesome staff!!! They were doing some construction on the lobby but that didn't hinder our stay at all. We would recommend this place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Nice size rooms and nice looking . thin walls. (Neighbors keep us up till 1 am and we had to be at airport at 5 am.) When asked about Park and Fly they never mentioned an additional fee, but there was. Other than that and mold in the shower every thing was good! Stayed here in the past and really liked it. :/

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I had booked this room for the 2nd time now because I was going to attend a Catholic Church activity in Rogers, AR. It has been good, and I think I will book it again, considering the price I was able to book it for. The rooms are clean and has a complimentary breakfast too! It had served the purpose for which I need it for. Also, good for those who will be travelling as it is close to the airport and they provide shuttle services.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I was very pleased with everything, staff friendly and helpful, clean, fresh rooms, the shuttle service was a plus, parking my car there while gone. I ended up staying there for 3 days in one week due to weather and late flight and they were very accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo